Elijah Daniel to Clemson

Advertisement
It seems like the Venables-effect because I consider the $$$$ to be constant very year.

DE from Indiana...I'll have to see it to believe it with regards to his greatness. Not discarding him by any means, but I am raising an eyebrow.

It seems like the Venables-effect because I consider the $$$$ to be constant very year.

DE from Indiana...I'll have to see it to believe it with regards to his greatness. Not discarding him by any means, but I am raising an eyebrow.
Indiana is a noted hotbed of DL talent.

Advertisement
This is only the beginning.

Claim$um can realistically close with the following:

Jayron Kearse
Montravious Adams
Kendall Fuller
Mackenize Alexander
Alvin Kamara
Marquez North

As much as I hate to admit it, Claim$um offers a great college experience. Nice campus, facilities, stadium, co-eds, and a decent education (at least compared to much of the SEC).

Too bad they're coached by a dude named Dabo at the moment. If they had a real head coach they'd be killers.

Advertisement
Too bad they're coached by a dude named Dabo at the moment. If they had a real head coach they'd be killers.

yes, but the problem is the amount of quality talent they are accumulating. They had enough to overcome Dabo and win the ACC last season, and definitely are the favourites to win it again this season. If they continue to reel in the studs at this rate, its only a matter of time before they are competing for it all. Remember, talent > coaching. always. Case in point, Larry Coker, Les Miles, and Gene Chizilk.

yes, but the problem is the amount of quality talent they are accumulating. They had enough to overcome Dabo and win the ACC last season, and definitely are the favourites to win it again this season. If they continue to reel in the studs at this rate, its only a matter of time before they are competing for it all. Remember, talent > coaching. always. Case in point, Larry Coker, Les Miles, and Gene Chizilk.

Coker didn't develop the talent, though.

Miles isn't a great gameday coach, IMO, but I think he's a good program manager. He got the ball rollin' at Okie State.

I'm not convinced Dabo is good at anything other than recruiting.

Miles is a good program 'manager' because he recruits so **** well. A good program manager does not trot out Jordan Jefferson and Jarrett Lee out there as the only QB options. The genetic freaks he has on defense is the reason they are so successful (Tommy Moffitt deserves some praise also). and well, we know the only reason Chizik has a ring is because of Newton, who is awesome.

Advertisement
Miles is a good program 'manager' because he recruits so **** well. A good program manager does not trot out Jordan Jefferson and Jarrett Lee out there as the only QB options. The genetic freaks he has on defense is the reason they are so successful (Tommy Moffitt deserves some praise also). and well, we know the only reason Chizik has a ring is because of Newton, who is awesome.

But you still have to develop the players. Coker/Shannon squandered a lot of talent. Miles has shown he can develop players at two different programs.

But you still have to develop the players. Coker/Shannon squandered a lot of talent. Miles has shown he can develop players at two different programs.

Good points all around. As long as we don't see any replays of a guy like Sammy Watkins getting away to Clemson while Golden is around then I dont give a **** what they do. That was an inexcusable mistake by this staff, especially when you take in consideration the fact that in a few weeks Golden landed Crawford.

I guess I never realized that Clemson only landed one Florida kid last year and he was from Tallahasee

Advertisement

Good points all around. As long as we don't see any replays of a guy like Sammy Watkins getting away to Clemson while Golden is around then I dont give a **** what they do. That was an inexcusable mistake by this staff, especially when you take in consideration the fact that in a few weeks Golden landed Crawford.

I guess I never realized that Clemson only landed one Florida kid last year and he was from Tallahasee

i saw him play and he is a little over rated.

Advertisement
Back