Elijah Alston - Marshall DE Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If you say so but at some point we have to run with our guys. Our issue at safety is numbers…not talent.
Behind Zaquan, Riley, and Harris, I'm not sure what we have. I guess you could slot in Richard if we're in Nickel.

Behind Zaquan, Riley, and Harris, I'm not sure what we have. I guess you could slot in Richard if we're in Nickel.
And people want to roll out a TF in the Swamp thinking he’s our answer to the safety position…

It’s asinine. Work him in, go grab a starting-caliber safety to play alongside Harris or Richard.

Advertisement
Bring Zayquan along but I hope he’s not the starter come Game #1. We could use another portal safety

And people want to roll out a TF in the Swamp thinking he’s our answer to the safety position…

It’s asinine. Work him in, go grab a starting-caliber safety to play alongside Harris or Richard.
Richard keeps being called a safety can he tackle?

Talking about safety no one has said why Jaden Harris didn't play in the bowl game? Was he hurt? Surgery? Suspended?

He has flashed every single time he has been seen, spring game he looked really good, looked good playing for Kam(Temple), and when he had to come in vs. FSU, made a big 3rd down stop IIRC.

But at least those Manny guys are gone…amirite?

Advertisement
Pretty positive update from Gaby, but saying he hasn’t heard he’s visiting, mentioned low visits remaining.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. The insider keywords about “miami will be going after dudes that are even committed else where”. You sly dogs

Reactions: ben
10 DEs!!

Alston SR
Mesidor SR
Kelly SO
Bain SO
Wayne SO
Blount FR
Lightfoot FR
Rudolph FR
Pickett FR
McConathy FR