Eligibility update-today 8/21

Advertisement

There it is. This year doesn’t count. And seniors can come back again next year and they don’t count towards a scholarship limit.

Wow!!!! So King for 2 years!! We don’t need a QB this class then if some other better option appears
King vs Bama next year should be fun and we don’t have to play a freshman QB in TVD!

Advertisement
Why would King leave? Take two years to build your resume. Be the face of the program in a huge market and make money off your likeness as well.

Theres absolutely no rush imo. To be a fringe QB in the NFL? Nope, stay and build your legacy kid!
I'm pre-ordering my "King of Miami" t-shirt. Diaz can commission a TD Crown to go with the TD Chain. King should stick around for 2 years and try to squeeze every last drop out of the NIL opportunities in college.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So what’s the consensus here do we feel this gives the canes a competitive advantage over others at all or is this pretty much just going to all balance out.

So what’s the consensus here do we feel this gives the canes a competitive advantage over others at all or is this pretty much just going to all balance out.
Completely depends on whether or not The King comes back. He comes back for a 2nd year with Lashlee, and it’s a wrap for college football.

Advertisement
Completely depends on whether or not The King comes back. He comes back for a 2nd year with Lashlee, and it’s a wrap for college football.
That’s kind of how I feel about it too. But does coming back for a second year really offer King much if he tears it up this year?

We’ve had a hard time keeping players for their maximum eligibility, ultimately King is the key, but we need to do a better job of convincing the players to stay who are good college football players for us but wind up leaving early and going undrafted.

**** we’re back once the GR15 of the team start staying the extra year.

Advertisement
Back