Eligibility chart

canefan88xbl

Redshirt Freshman
That thing needs to be updated badly. It still has Juwon Young listed on the depth chart. It doesn't even have Malek Young listed and so on...

It will be great to see the impact once all of these Golden specials transfer out

Advertisement
They should give me admin privileges to keep that thing up to date.

I'd be on that like pastrami on rye.

I have an updated one that I keep updated every time we get a change. I have already updated for 2017 forecasting. If someone can help me figure out how to attach a word document, I will provide.

Attachments

• 2016-12-16.webp
    2016-12-16.webp
    19 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Advertisement
I have an updated one that I keep updated every time we get a change. I have already updated for 2017 forecasting. If someone can help me figure out how to attach a word document, I will provide.

You could just upload it to google docs, and make it viewable to the public and post the link here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No. He red shirted in 2015 and is a RS freshman this year. He will be a RS soph next year. He might be able to apply for a medical 6th year because of the injury last year. That wouldn't happen until his eligibility is exhausted.

I'm far too lazy to confirm the accuracy of this, and doing so would defeat the purpose. So thanks for the work, unless you're wrong. In which case I hope you die horribly. Soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back