Eli Drinkwitz

Remember that name for next coaching cycle (assuming Manny doesn’t make the necessary changes) if/when we have a vacancy. I know Satterfield set App St up for the success they’re having but he is about to win 12 games in his first season in Boone. Young guy from the Gus Malzahn tree who did a great job as OC at NC State

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember that name for next coaching cycle (assuming Manny doesn’t make the necessary changes) if/when we have a vacancy. I know Satterfield set App St up for the success they’re having but he is about to win 12 games in his first season in Boone. Young guy from the Gus Malzahn tree who did a great job as OC at NC State
Impressive season, regardless. I actually wouldn’t mind taking a look at their AD as he seems to make good hires.

Do we know if Drinkwitz can recruit?
Asking for a bag-obsessed friend on the board who you aren’t very fond of.

Advertisement
Arkansas might be after him already...

He's a Gus Malzahn guy and played ball and coached in Arkansas. It seems like a better fit than hiring the interim.

After all of this nonsense they've had since firing Chad Morris...they could do worse than Eli Drinkwitz. Its just really hard to win at Arkansas. Not sure he'd even say yes at this point.

He's a Gus Malzahn guy and played ball and coached in Arkansas. It seems like a better fit than hiring the interim.

After all of this nonsense they've had since firing Chad Morris...they could do worse than Eli Drinkwitz. Its just really hard to win at Arkansas. Not sure he'd even say yes at this point.

Because Arkansas has incredibly unrealistic expectations. It really thinks it is a football power. They don't get that the Southwest conference died years ago. They think they should still be a real player.

Oh, wait.......

Is that real person with that name?

Or is it fake like Mal Bernstein, the guy rubbing his upper groin.

Because Arkansas has incredibly unrealistic expectations. It really thinks it is a football power. They don't get that the Southwest conference died years ago. They think they should still be a real player.

Oh, wait.......
Speaking of the SWC, Arky Piggies might see their fortunes improve on the field if they bolted and joined the Little 12.

Advertisement
If NC State sucks again next year and fires Doeren, they'll hire Drinkwitz. He was their OC the last couple years prior to going to App St

Advertisement
Highly unlikely we hire another guy with zero playing experience IF somehow Highsmith does get an administrative role. To be honest (and I don't overvalue playing experience like some), I'm not even sure I'd want another guy that didn't play at all either after Manny.

Highly unlikely we hire another guy with zero playing experience IF somehow Highsmith does get an administrative role. To be honest (and I don't overvalue playing experience like some), I'm not even sure I'd want another guy that didn't play at all either after Manny.
Next year he would have experience thought... Right?

who cares about having a guy with zero playing experience. It does not matter either way. Head coaching experience is what we need

Advertisement
Back