Elder!!

Spookcane

EL PUMA
kid is balling right now. Imo- our best pure corner right now. He has has excellent lateral movement, quick as **** and most importantly, he is playimg with confidence.
**** is not afraid to hit. And props to his new cut- he is looking like Honeybadger.

He is the only corner in our team that i can think off that can get a pick , make people miss on the return and have enough juice to take it to the house for 6!

Burns has track speed fast, but has no quickness imo. Safety imo.
Howard plays agressive, but cant keep up with faster Wr's- Leads the team in Pass inteference.
A. Crawford- Two good plays, then ***** one up, not consistent enough. Regardless, i think he is our 2 nd best CB.
Gunter- tough player, safety all the way. poor version of Mike Rumph.

Advertisement
kid is balling right now. Imo- our best pure corner right now. He has has excellent lateral movement, quick as **** and most importantly, he is playimg with confidence.
**** is not afraid to hit. And props to his new cut- he is looking like Honeybadger.

He is the only corner in our team that i can think off that can get a pick , make people miss on the return and have enough juice to take it to the house for 6!

Burns has track speed fast, but has no quickness imo. Safety imo.
Howard plays agressive, but cant keep up with faster Wr's- Leads the team in Pass inteference.
A. Crawford- Two good plays, then ****s one up, not consistent enough. Regardless, i think he is our 2 nd best CB.
Gunter- tough player, safety all the way. poor version of Mike Rumph.

Agree with this 100%

He's been just flat out solid is every aspect. Agreed on Crawford too. He is very up and down but he made some plays last night. That PI call on him was horrendous.

Advertisement
our CBs are getting better . WE miss Jenkins at Saftey bad IMO as he was becoming special .

Advertisement
Put corn on the opposing teams best receiver and roll the coverage towards the other side. Corn needs to be in man coverage no more zone. DC is wasting there athleticism in zone.

Advertisement
Back