El palacio hotel, has anyone stayed at this hotel?

im going to stay at the grand palms spa & golf resort in pembroke pines so i can golf will im down in florida, thanks for the help. another ? what time will the gates open for the game.

4 hours before (so 8am) to park/tailgate, no idea when the actual gates where they take your tickets to get into the stadium open.

I used to bartend at the stadium and gates usually opened 2 hours b4 kickoff

Advertisement
If you don't care about staying on the beach, there's a new Hampton Inn on Red Rd near the Turnpike. It's 10 minutes from the stadium.

im going to stay at the grand palms spa & golf resort in pembroke pines so i can golf will im down in florida, thanks for the help. another ? what time will the gates open for the game.

4 hours before (so 8am) to park/tailgate, no idea when the actual gates where they take your tickets to get into the stadium open.

I used to bartend at the stadium and gates usually opened 2 hours b4 kickoff

Things have change since then. I work at Son Life today and the gate open about 2.5 hours prior to the kickoff. I am vendor of hot dog sandwiches and churros for desert. I also provide customer with lemons chill and can procure footlong hot dog from the concession stand on 100 level. My badge number is #2134.0090. Look for me at Son Life I will hook you up with deal on all item. Provide me extra 5 dollars and can get you fresh breast milk from Mrs. Goldens.

Advertisement
Back