El palacio hotel, has anyone stayed at this hotel?

Advertisement
Great spot. Surprised you found a room, reserve it before they fill up.

Advertisement
Unless you have a Centurion Card, you may have trouble pulling a reservation this late in the game. It's legit.

to be honest just stay at ahotel in Miramar its still close neough....theres residence inn , and a few others their good imo/

Advertisement
Was visiting family that came down there once while in room a bullet came flying through window. Luckily missed everyone needless to say family checked out and haven't ever stepped foot in there again.

Was visiting family that came down there once while in room a bullet came flying through window. Luckily missed everyone needless to say family checked out and haven't ever stepped foot in there again.

That's just part of the Cirque Du Soleil show they recently put in on the south side of the property.

im going to stay at the grand palms spa & golf resort in pembroke pines so i can golf will im down in florida, thanks for the help. another ? what time will the gates open for the game.

Advertisement
im going to stay at the grand palms spa & golf resort in pembroke pines so i can golf will im down in florida, thanks for the help. another ? what time will the gates open for the game.

it skinda old school..but atleast u can golf like u said which is cool...did u geta good rate???..also the mall is right there...and a little bar/atmosphere thing Pembroke Gardens is right down there so u can kick it...sushi, bars, regular foods etc.

4 hours before (so 8am) to park/tailgate, no idea when the actual gates where they take your tickets to get into the stadium open.

Advertisement
El Palacio... One of the true gems in south Florida. The name translated means, 'The Work of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.'

Once you're there you'll agree.

Grand Palms is straight. And like gogeta said, plenty to do in that area, and your only 15 minutes from the stadium. Pines Blvd to Flamingo/Red Rd. to the turnpike and your there. Pembroke Gardens is wussup. And if you're on the links out there, Lawrence Taylor has a crib in there and I've spotted him a a couple times on the links. Enjoy! Man I miss that place.

Advertisement
Back