Eight former Canes Invited to NFL Combine

Hurricane Warrior

Retired staff
Premium
Eight former Canes Invited to NFL Combine

By Matt Porter, Palm Beach Post
Jan/29/15 08:48 AM

Eight future proCanes received invitations to the NFL Scouting Combine, the Post learned.

Among them are six seniors – defensive end Anthony Chickillo, wide receiver Phillip Dorsett, offensive lineman Jon Feliciano, cornerback Ladarius Gunter, linebacker Denzel Perryman and tight end Clive Walford of Glades Central High – and two underclassmen who declared for the NFL draft.
QKUMMTNEYMVVZAU.jpg
RQITDZYIDGCDLJU_20130610192256.jpg
TDXQFWEZFUTSXZC.jpg

BUXEHVAJWRXNSCK.jpg
VJKZQBLZKCJFJXT.jpg
FTTXNKENMSMAHSW.jpg

Running back Duke Johnson and offensive tackle Ereck Flowers, both juniors, will be in Indianapolis from Feb. 17-23.
HWIZBXIOBAFWETQ.jpg
GMLFZBVMXUPSIRY.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I expect Denzel to be in the top 3 in the bench press...and Dorsett to win the 40yd dash!

Advertisement
At least it'll be fun to watch with all of our guys in there this year. I agree Dorsett should take the 40.

Dorsett gonna win that Porsche given to top 3 forty times at combine. They should prolly just give it to him now and let him drive that thing there

Advertisement
6/76/7 6/7 6/7 6/7 6/7 6/7 6/7 6/7 this year looking for big improvement 7/6 7/6 7/6 7/6 7/6 7/6 7/6 7/6 7/6 7/6 7/6.

I wonder if they will attend.

UM kids have historically faired better when they only attend the UM pro-day. My guess is this year's UM Pro-day will attract a scout from every NFL team.

UM kids have historically faired better when they only attend the UM pro-day. My guess is this year's UM Pro-day will attract a scout from every NFL team.

Good point. I would guess Dorsett will go to the Combine because I think he will blow those guys away. He's not some obscure WR that suddenly runs a crazy 40.

Advertisement
They will attend. It's not like the old days. The track in Indy is a fast one now

It's a huge red flag for kids that don't work out at the combine these days. Everyone slept the top 1-3 picks is doing everything these days

At least 5 of those guys will be gone in the first 3 rounds, more than any school that beat us on the field maybe besides FSU

Advertisement

Seriously? Those were the days of luxury. They will all attend. Other than QBs, pretty much everyone attends who gets an invite.

Seriously? Those were the days of luxury. They will all attend. Other than QBs, pretty much everyone attends who gets an invite.

Maybe he just meant how much they will be involved with? The ProDay will obviously be a big one. Our biggest one in a long time.

Just talked to Duke, he's going.

Advertisement
Back