Efraim “the Bartender” Banda

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really like our O coaches: Lashlee, Justice a former HC and OC coaching OL, Likens former OC coaching WR and Hickson seems to sign RBs. Love Fields

D I’m ok with Banda now because he recruits but I’m usually a Rumph supporter but I think he’s run his course, Stroud see above, Baker and Patke need to go, or be demoted. Patke believe it or not knows his 💩 but he’s like a friend to the players and not a coach. Baker Is a waste. Would rather Manny call plays and sign a coach who can recruit or coach players up.

Do you really need to start this many threads every day?

I mean, I get you're using like five different handles that all start with M and end in Jones (wow, clever), but your threads are GARBAGE. Same as they were on SOTU five years ago.
Yet your in one of my threads posting. Lol you loser.

Advertisement
Banda has value to the program. I don't think it's as a coach, but I do think he's sharp enough to be coordinating the recruiting staff.
One Hundred Sgn GIF by SomeGoodNews

That is where he should have been from the beginning.....he is an overrated cheerleader

What exactly has he done here?

Jenkins, Johnson & Redwine were all Golden recruits.

Johnson & Redwine been playing DB since peewee.

We’ve had underachieving safety play since JJ & Redwine and he has two talented guys to work with in Bolden & Hall.

This clown needs to get the boot along with the rest of the defensive staff but you know Manny’s gonna protect him like Golden did No D Ofrio
Although your right he has recruited the best of the bunch. Golden's players helped Diaz but I would say Banda has replaced his position group on defense better then anyone else on defense. Let that sink in....maybe DE gets the nod there but we have no first round types on D except G15.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back