EE’s 2023

Advertisement
Advertisement
The pressure on Cormani is going to be unreal, especially if chose UM. He might be better off in the mountains.
These high profile, dramatic situations just never quite work out for us. A little too much moping on here all things considered.
I’m about to pull a 3 Live Canes and bounce over FLO thing. Aaight then.

The pressure on Cormani is going to be unreal, especially if chose UM. He might be better off in the mountains.
These high profile, dramatic situations just never quite work out for us. A little too much moping on here all things considered.
I’m about to pull a 3 Live Canes and bounce over FLO thing. Aaight then.
That’s a Colorado problem now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Okunlola and Mauigoa being here in the spring is MASSIVE for the OL.

If they start, Miami will be much better at the LOS
While I agree with you that both are incredibly talented and should get lots of run this season, I disagree that we will be much better at the LOS. This would show how bad our incumbents are and we would have a lack of deep depth!

While I agree with you that both are incredibly talented and should get lots of run this season, I disagree that we will be much better at the LOS. This would show how bad our incumbents are and we would have a lack of deep depth!

Go to YouTube, and watch the condensed version of the Miami games in 2022.

Focus only on the OL, and let me know if you can make it thru the whole schedule.

Look at how bad the ENTIRE offensive line is.

These kids are coming in to compete early. If they're in the 2-deep by the time spring is done, they'll be starting at some point early in 2023.

For context, Mike McCoy arrived in May. If it wasn't for injuries in the middle of the season, he probably takes over 8-games in when Campbell's struggles became apparent at tackle. Anez Cooper came in and was getting reps off the bus in May as well.

The level of physicality that Mauigoa and Okunlola are levels beyond these two guys.

Advertisement
Go to YouTube, and watch the condensed version of the Miami games in 2022.

Focus only on the OL, and let me know if you can make it thru the whole schedule.

Look at how bad the ENTIRE offensive line is.

These kids are coming in to compete early. If they're in the 2-deep by the time spring is done, they'll be starting at some point early in 2023.

For context, Mike McCoy arrived in May. If it wasn't for injuries in the middle of the season, he probably takes over 8-games in when Campbell's struggles became apparent at tackle. Anez Cooper came in and was getting reps off the bus in May as well.

The level of physicality that Mauigoa and Okunlola are levels beyond these two guys.
Our OL wasn't just bad last year. It was historically awful. I don't think Gattis is worth a ****, but honestly I'm not sure any offensive coordinator could have had our offense humming with the OL we had.

This is a multi year thing........the sooner they get in the sooner they are better for 2-3 years from now. Could care less about playing the depth again that has done nothing for years.

That is a big number and needed. Nothing worse than having spring practice where walk ons have to get lots of reps.

QB-Emory Williams
RB-
TE-Riley Williams, Jackson Carver
WR-Ray Ray Joseph, Robby 2 TIMES Washington
OL-J. Cohen, M. Lee, F. Mauigoa, Sampson O., Antonio Tripp

DL-Rueben Bain, Jayden Wayne, Colins A.
DT-T. Gore, B. Deen
LB-Malik Bryant, Bobby Washington, F. Mauigoa
CB-D. Brown
S-K. Spencer
5OL and 5DL coming in early, nice!!!

Advertisement