Bain
Collins A
Stafford

Portal
Cohen
Mauioga
Not sure if Gore is coming here for spring
Thanks I’ll add Emory and Collins put an asterisk next to gore

Unless the rules have changed, a kid can enroll without having to sign an NLI in the early period. Thus, McClain can still be an EE if they can get the hold-ups out of the way before the last day for enrollments.

Unless the rules have changed, a kid can enroll without having to sign an NLI in the early period. Thus, McClain can still be an EE if they can get the hold-ups out of the way before the last day for enrollments.
48F884B3-CC33-43FE-9519-1CAE2526C2B0.gif

Advertisement
What is the actual holdup and how did they wait til signing day to figure this out? I havent been able to keep up and there are multiple mcclain threads but they talk about bbq, movies, bands seen in person, not sure what is the actual info for what is going on

Is it done deal over? Is there a post you can link where it was broken down, I went to mcclain 4 and looked into a couple pages and there is no info on whats going on, lol..
You aren't going to get details. That would be personal information on the kid. Just like you don't get details on injuries unless the kid lets the world know or allows the coaches to inform the world.

You aren't going to get details. That would be personal information on the kid. Just like you don't get details on injuries unless the kid lets the world know or allows the coaches to inform the world.
Bruh, I dont need to know if he was mean to a teacher or if he failed a test or whatever.. But wtf happened to the top recruit in our class shouldnt be shroud in complete mystery.. lol.. This is a message board, wtf.. How did it go from hey cormani is signing tomorrow like everyone else to ______________________

Advertisement
Bruh, I dont need to know if he was mean to a teacher or if he failed a test or whatever.. But wtf happened to the top recruit in our class shouldnt be shroud in complete mystery.. lol.. This is a message board, wtf.. How did it go from hey cormani is signing tomorrow like everyone else to ______________________
Maybe you forgot but the guy has rights in our country. He isn't a public figure as of now so we have no right knowing the ____________.

Advertisement
That is a big number and needed. Nothing worse than having spring practice where walk ons have to get lots of reps.

QB-Emory Williams
RB-
TE-Riley Williams, Jackson Carver
WR-Ray Ray Joseph, Robby 2 TIMES Washington
OL-J. Cohen, M. Lee, F. Mauigoa, Sampson O., Antonio Tripp

DL-Rueben Bain, Jayden Wayne, Colins A.
DT-T. Gore, B. Deen
LB-Malik Bryant, Bobby Washington, F. Mauigoa
CB-D. Brown
S-K. Spencer

Advertisement
Advertisement