Edouard: I Can See Myself at Miami

View as article

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
2014 Hialeah (Fla.) ATH Alin Edouard was one of the many prospects invited to the Under Armour Combine in Orlando, Fl. Edouard competed along with some of the top prospects in the nation and seemed to enjoy himself.

“That experience was great because that was my first time being there and being in that type of environment. I learned a lot from a former 49ers quarterback coach and he taught me a lot about throwing the ball.”

Edouard models his game after Louisville quarterback Teddy Bridgewater, and claims his best skill is his legs.

“I would say running the ball, because I am a big threat when I run the ball.”

Although the Hialeah quarterback did have a great previous season, throwing for 1,086 yards and 21 touchdowns, he does have a couple things he will be working on.

“I need to watch more film and learning to read defense a little bit quicker.”

The recruiting process has been going well for Edouard, as he holds interest from schools such as Louisiana Lafayette, Ole Miss, FIU and Miami.

Edouard was recently greeted by two Miami coaches in Al Golden and Mario Cristobal and spoke about what it was like.

“They told me that they wanted to see me at the camp during the summer and when I saw Cristobal me and him were talking since we had a good connection when he was at FIU.”

Edouard does have high interest in Miami and can envision himself in a Hurricane uniform one day.

“Everybody grew up watching Miami, but I can see myself playing at Miami.”

Edouard will be attending the Al Golden Football camps during the summer in hopes of gaining an offer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully he has more manly shoulders than Teddy

Accidentally liked this, nothing against you JHall, I think you missed Ariz's sarcasm

I think peter missed his, lol

Right? I guess humor is sometimes tough with all the trolling and chicken littling that goes on around here these days. How about some highlights to get it back on track (even if they were already posted)

[video=youtube;jB07t5O542U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB07t5O542U[/video]

Advertisement

Accidentally liked this, nothing against you JHall, I think you missed Ariz's sarcasm

Right? I guess humor is sometimes tough with all the trolling and chicken littling that goes on around here these days. How about some highlights to get it back on track (even if they were already posted)

Everytime I watch this kids highlights, I think 2 things:

1. Kid has some really good tools and high upside, just needs to develop.

2. Cot dam, that boy Deebo a beast, lol..

Advertisement

Everytime I watch this kids highlights, I think 2 things:

1. Kid has some really good tools and high upside, just needs to develop.

2. Cot dam, that boy Deebo a beast, lol..

Debo is ridiculous. Ray Lewis of HS football

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back