Edna Karr players

Brous8988

Redshirt Freshman
How serious are we looking for Dobard's teammates Gerald Willis and Speedy Noil?? Ive read that both are interested in Miami but not sure if either were planning to visit maybe for a junior day or spring game

Advertisement
I don't know how serious I remember seeing some tweets from Willis that were posted on here when Dobard was on his OV. Thing to wonder about Willis is how likely he is to leave the state. If you remember the fiasco of Landon Collins announcing to go to Bama and his mother openly showing that she wanted him at LSU. Landon is his brother and they share the same mom. It could get ugly with her.

Speedy is interested, but i seen Dobard retweet Willis and he said he was going to take a visit. take that however you want though. we will see whats going down as soon as LSU gets involved

I don't know how serious I remember seeing some tweets from Willis that were posted on here when Dobard was on his OV. Thing to wonder about Willis is how likely he is to leave the state. If you remember the fiasco of Landon Collins announcing to go to Bama and his mother openly showing that she wanted him at LSU. Landon is his brother and they share the same mom. It could get ugly with her.

Yea but most of that had to do with the fact she thought Saban was a slimball. And didnt have very nice things to say about Collins girlfriend who went to bama. Show her the tape of Golden holding Lewis and give him a in home visit and she will coloring her hair orange and green

Like its Been stated multiple times. Sanctions have to be cleared up. With that said, that kid Speedy Noil is a bad dude.

Advertisement
Like its Been stated multiple times. Sanctions have to be cleared up. With that said, that kid Speedy Noil is a bad dude.

People keep talkin bout Jabril Peppers and Jabril Peppers ain't CLOSE to Speedy IMO. That kid is ridiculous.

i just hope neither of them turns out to be a false hope like tim williams with a mom that won't even let him visit and gerald willis sounds like he might be exactly that

People keep talkin bout Jabril Peppers and Jabril Peppers ain't CLOSE to Speedy IMO. That kid is ridiculous.

Jabrill peppers is as good if not better than speedy noil in my opinion. I know speedy is great but jabrill is just a next level talent

These two would be absolutely amazing gets but pulling them out of SEC country will be next to impossible. Although there is mutual interest on both sides, I dont c us landing either of them... With that said however a lot can happen over the course of a year as well all know very well!

Advertisement
Not took many guys out there like Standish. Wouldn't get my hopes up but you never know.

Jabrill peppers is as good if not better than speedy noil in my opinion. I know speedy is great but jabrill is just a next level talent

Okay...I take that back. Hadn't seen the Junior Tape

[video=youtube;4h9YLXZ7TJQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h9YLXZ7TJQ[/video]

Jerzey how about the other dudes highlights? Never saw him.

Peppers is the ******* truth though.

I haven't seen highlights of either, but hands down Speedy Noil has the best name in the class next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are both top notch athletes. Peppers would be a sick db and noil a great slot receiver

Advertisement
Back