Edit: Canes vs Dook Game Thread

Advertisement
Mario needs to get his sht together so we can do what we should to them on the field. Even though we don’t even play them every year anymore.

Advertisement
This one hurts knowing it should be our win, but let Duke have their ACC tournament glory. The NCAA tournament is what really matters and they barely beat us with Omier out.

Anger and red bull**** aside. If Omier some how is healthy enough to make a big contribution in the tournament we can compete with anyone. Sick knowing that if Omier was playing this would’ve been a different game tho

Advertisement
This one hurts knowing it should be our win, but let Duke have their ACC tournament glory. The NCAA tournament is what really matters and they barely beat us with Omier out.
We lost in the semis to Duke last year and went on a run right after. ACC tourney is meaningless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know you are ****** but you cannot be this dumb.
**** you, ****! I legit was asking for you to Clarify because you are the one that made the grammar mistake.

He will but when that time comes will you he up for the moment?

“Will you he up for the moment?” WTF does that mean??

If he would’ve been up for the moment and he made it, yes, I would’ve given him his due praise.

Proud of our resolve. We played well considering the Omier injury, the fact that this was a road game, putrid refs, and Dukkke shooting lights out from 3. Praying Omier is healthy for the Big Dance.

Advertisement
Back