Edit: Canes vs Dook Game Thread

Advertisement
I think we are "talented" across the board. But depth is bench and our bench is a problem. We play four guards and our only two good bench players are also guards... we're basically playing six guards, Omier, and then Walker who hurts the team when he's out there IMO. Wish we had one more competent big man off the bench.
The Office No GIF

One of these idiots at ESPN just said he isn't sure Omier getting hurt 1 minute in mattered. Lmao wtf? With him we win the game so yeah it mattered you clown show! If we lose with Omier then I can handle that. But losing by 7 without Omier or any help from the refs at all is impressive. Omier and pack rest up get healthy and we gonna make a deep run!

One of these idiots at ESPN just said he isn't sure Omier getting hurt 1 minute in mattered. Lmao wtf? With him we win the game so yeah it mattered you clown show! If we lose with Omier then I can handle that. But losing by 7 without Omier or any help from the refs at all is impressive. Omier and pack rest up get healthy and we gonna make a deep run!

What a joke. We were outrebounded 33-21. Omier averages 10 rebounds a game. Good, God. They get paid to say this stuff?

Advertisement
Walker is not good, but 6 points and 4 rebounds from him is more than I expected.

Walker shooting 2 for 7 didn't help our cause. Misses were turnovers tonight with our lack of offensive rebounding. Every possession was precious. Excluding Joseph, the bench shot 3-13. I'm not certain we needed them to score much, but we certainly didn't need them to miss ten shots. Walker and Casey taking 3 point shots (0-3 combined) is apocryphal.

Walker shooting 2 for 7 didn't help our cause. Misses were turnovers tonight with our lack of offensive rebounding. Every possession was precious. Excluding Joseph, the bench shot 3-13. I'm not certain we needed them to score much, but we certainly didn't need them to miss ten shots. Walker and Casey taking 3 point shots (0-3 combined) is apocryphal.

Walker has to a shoot a 3 per game. It's his NIL deal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not heard anything. Where’d you hear that
Rowe said it wasn’t broken in the first half. Only way to have had that confirmed is an x-ray, so that’s good news.

Everyone talking about “ligament damage.” Anytime you sprain your ankle you have ligament damage, that’s what a sprain is…

He’s not gonna be 100% for awhile, but as long as he’s mobile and not limping he will be fine. They do a good job with ankles now. We are fortunate we have a week off too

Advertisement
Back