Edge and some 2022 kids

Advertisement
So that is Ronnie aka Daddy that played pop warner. And at florida high... I watched him play quarterback from pop warner all the way through high school..
Which pop warner team did he play for? The only one I’m familiar with up there is the woodville jaguars because my lil cuz is the coach. Could’ve sworn it was Lincoln tho lol, I had to ask my cousin who played at Florida high as well. Smh

Advertisement
love those kids, i know them and they are very talented! My kid trains and plays with them, mine is a few years younger, tho. EJ is my man, tru cane and supporter of the kids! We working up here in orlando to send some huge talent down south. I wish we would look at his nephew Jojo out of Houston, kid has nice offer list, was only a hand full of underclassmen starting for large school texas champs.

#7 is Donrick Means, Edge's nephew that plays for Olympia.

Donrick is a nice prospect, watched the kid for the past 3 years since he moved up to Orlando from immokolee. Had like 1600 all purpose yards on crappy team and test third behind kid from Lakeland and cocoa in central Florida; top 10 in state.

Advertisement
Which pop warner team did he play for? The only one I’m familiar with up there is the woodville jaguars because my lil cuz is the coach. Could’ve sworn it was Lincoln tho lol, I had to ask my cousin who played at Florida high as well. Smh
Chaires green cougars was the pop warner team

Advertisement
Back