2024 Eddie Tuerk 3* OL from IL

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** is everyone getting an OV I forgot about this kid and didnt even know we are really recruiting him
You get an OV! You get an OV! You get an OV!!!!
Oprah Winfrey Car GIF

So Excited Reaction GIF

@DMoney from the 6/1 Bank.

- Under-the-radar name that Mirabal loves- OL Eddie Tuerk (Chicago). He has P5 offers as a defensive tackle and Miami thinks he has tackle athleticism.

beating bielema and northwestern (on the heels of developing slater and skoronski) would be a MASSIVE victory. doesnt matter how many stars the guy is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
OL keep dropping off our board before they can visit.
My current theory is they're targeting some TEs to grow into OL given their primary targets are disappearing before they can visit

My current theory is they're targeting some TEs to grow into OL given their primary targets are disappearing before they can visit
I figured this year would be a slight change from last year since basically both tackle positions might be locked down for 3 years and we’ve got young potential starters littered across the line

Shout-outs to both the DL and OL coaches... I wonder if they recruited him for both sides of the football and whether that made a difference here.

Advertisement
Back