Eddie Johnson Suspended

Advertisement
I clicked on that forum and the first post I looked at was Kate Upton and the next was "Rank dat ***: fine hoes Friday."

Should of been looking at that forum all along.

Hopefully a kid like this can get some much needed mentorship and guidance from having a guy like Ray Lewis walking the campus and in the weight room. I got a funny feeling Barrow and Golden are going to tell Ray about this kid and if he could help out with getting him on the right track. This kid obviously needs a male figure BADLY to show him the way. He has NFL potential written all over him and Al clearly is gonna give him 100 million chances if he has to because we NEED him BAD.

But he won't wait around forever..At some point he will be forced to cut bait no more how talented he is. (Who remembers the infamous RB Martin Patton from the 91' team. He was a self proclaimed goon too who had all the talent in the world and Dennis had to ship is a$$ right outta here because his goonness was too much and he was bringing team chemistry down) Let's hope and pray EJ gets his act together. That Virginia game showed what can happen when hes not on the field.
I'm not even religious but ray need to put some Jesus in EJ's life!

Nothing against Ray, but Ed Reed is calm, to the point, intuitive, and has schooled more players/teammates than you can shake a stick at.

Advertisement
FWIW, and I dont think it means he's permanently gone, but Eddie Johnson has been removed from the roster on the official site while Sandland, Odogwu, Figueroa, Dobard and Knighton have been added on

FWIW, and I dont think it means he's permanently gone, but Eddie Johnson has been removed from the roster on the official site while Sandland, Odogwu, Figueroa, Dobard and Knighton have been added on

Never a good sign.

Never a good sign.

Hopefully it's a Golden mind game. Let him know how close he is to having to apply at an NAIA school.
Life would obviously go on without EJ playing for us but our defense would be better with an EJ who could control his immaturity and become a rampaging beast on Saturdays.

He must not be a total fuuckup as he's only been suspended. I've never seen a player get disciplined so many times in less than a year and still be on the team. If he fuucked up real bad ala Thomas Finnie, then he would be gone so his problems must be seen by Golden and the crew to be curable.

dude cant handle authority or structure. think its going to take a lobotomy to keep him on the squad

Advertisement
he's a ruff kid....ruff kids get in fights! Cant have a goon that doesnt act like a goon....i understand having no tolerance for him being late and thing of that nature but no mater what the kids gonna knock someone out every once and a while...gotta accept it.

And EJ doesnt seem like the kind of dude to throw blows to me, more like he gets hit in the face a couple time then just grabs the dude and slams him on his head...fights over

Advertisement
Hopefully we see Kirby working in his spot in the spring.

He might have been thinking too much out there last year, but Kirby played very slow. There was no comparison to what he brought and what EJ brings from a standpoint of playing fast. Hopefully, that changes this year when Kirby gets more comfortable. Not sure from what I saw that I'd want him on the outside playing in space.

Advertisement

He might have been thinking too much out there last year, but Kirby played very slow. There was no comparison to what he brought and what EJ brings from a standpoint of playing fast. Hopefully, that changes this year when Kirby gets more comfortable. Not sure from what I saw that I'd want him on the outside playing in space.

Kirby has sick explosion is small spaces, so I think you are on to something with it just being a comfort factor. EJ was the same way at first but you could see his short range speed and the potential. The light came on for him pretty quick though (sort of) as far as aggression.

JMO but Kirby is going to have a really good season.

Kirby has sick explosion is small spaces, so I think you are on to something with it just being a comfort factor. EJ was the same way at first but you could see his short range speed and the potential. The light came on for him pretty quick though (sort of) as far as aggression.

JMO but Kirby is going to have a really good season.

We need EJ. Hope he straightens out.
I'm just envisioning our 3 best linemen, Bond, Kirby, DP and EJ as our linebackers. Running a 46 Bear Defense and just fuucking some qbs and running backs up.

Unreliable, need to get another LB ready to play.

Perryman, Gaines and or

Kirby
Blue
Cornelius
Armbrister
Terry
Figueroa
Grace

Advertisement
Back