eddie johnson sign LOI to Hinds CC

McCord looked terrible playing the run last Saturday! He needs to be either rushing the QB or on the sidelines

I didn't watch any of the scrimmage but from all accounts you are spot on, he's still too light in the *** for the run game, but we need guys to get the QB and he can do that.

Advertisement
McCord looked terrible playing the run last Saturday! He needs to be either rushing the QB or on the sidelines

I didn't watch any of the scrimmage but from all accounts you are spot on, he's still too light in the *** for the run game, but we need guys to get the QB and he can do that.

I'm praying that Bond can make an impact against both the run n pass

Any chance Eddie steps away for a year, gets his house in order, and then comes back? Has happened at other programs, most recently with an Ole Miss wideout if memory serves.

Any chance Eddie steps away for a year, gets his house in order, and then comes back? Has happened at other programs, most recently with an Ole Miss wideout if memory serves.

i heard it's coaches versus school with EJ at this point. the university does not want this guy back. he is off the team not on coach's orders but by the dean.

Figueroa is the SAM who will replace EJ.

Grace is a stud and, like Lu mentioned, may be able to contribute right away in the nickel because of his fluidity, speed and IQ.

As I said on here a few weeks ago when Figs emerged at practice, that spelled the end of EJ at UM.

Advertisement

I didn't understand the move of McCord to LB unless they simply felt he was going to have too much trouble gaining enough weight and power to be effective at DE. Also, we were super vanilla in the scrimmage, so, hopefully, what we saw in the scrimmage will not be McCord's role during the season.

McCord made all his bones getting after the QB, so it makes no sense to try to turn him into run-defending/pass-covering LB. This dude needs to be a pass-rusher.

Lol at anyone saying he will end up in the SEC. Y'all fools believe he's going make it through community college? Lulz

Despite everyone's best attempt at downplaying this loss, he was a huge talent. Prepare to watch him dominate at some SEC school in a year or two.

Sure he was a talent but not really a huge loss since it looks like Al has stockpiled that position with equally if not better talent.
Plus even then though he was physically talented, mentally he was lazy and was often out of position.

Advertisement
Back