Eddie Johnson and Gabe Terry, does Golden bring either back?

I'm Hurt Dawg

Thunderdome
hopefully both.

I was reading on Bama's 247 board and read that they might bring back JUCO DE D.J. Pettyway back. If you are not familiar, he was part of that crew that robbed and beat up some Bama student last summer.

Any chance Golden bring back our 2 Goon linebackers?

Advertisement
Advertisement
we good without them...now that the cloud is over we will have less recruiting obstacles...top tier SoFla and national talent coming back.

They already had several chances here and spit in UM and The Don's face. It wasn't a one-time mistake or error in judgment that got either of those clowns booted.

One guy was found passed out in front of his dorm and the other took his academics so seriously he had to transfer to a community college.

Isn't one of Golden's pillars to do nothing that hurts the school?

Wish them well, just not here.

Advertisement
I will never like to see anyone of them in a Miami Hurricanes uniforme again for as long as they both live. The team does not need selfish guys on it. Who gives a sh*t how good you are if you are always suspended or failing drug test. To win a championship there must be guys on the team that can be trusted, these guys proved that they can not be trusted. Let's move on and celebrate the guys who are here, putting in work, and standing with the U!

Eddie Johnson would never be allowed back at Miami PERIOD.... dont have any inside info but the writing was on the wall w/ him.

and Gabe Terry well he did get caught w/ a felony amount of weed so there's that.

Advertisement
61.png

No.

Advertisement
He can recruit better kids now. They chose to hurt the team by not making the right choices, and not just once. I still think if Johnson wasn't suspended, Miami might have won at least one more game last year. They're distractions the team doesn't need.

They missed the train homie...they will never where the orange and green again.

Advertisement
Back