Eddie Gran to Ark. St.? Alex Collins...

Advertisement
This is the guy I wanted gone. Coley is a goofball that just acts like on of the boys. You can find more like him all around the country. Gran is not as easily replaceable.

From about a month ago:

Manny Navarro
‏@Manny_Navarro
Don't read into Alex Collins visit to #UM hoops game last night. Told as long as Eddie Gran is at #FSU, #Noles are the favorites

Hmm..

***king Manny's fat ***.

Somebody tweet him this message and ask him...."What about now?"

Did that bout 5 minutes ago. Said "now what?"

He'll just say

"Don't look too much into Eddie Gran leaving affecting Alex Collin's decision. Heard as long as Cheif Osceola is their mascot.....#Noles are the favorites"

Manny is an FSU fan if I've ever seen one

He's such a piece of ****.....seriously, what a fat ******* loser. So passive aggressive against the school he covers. Someone needs to get in touch with the Herald and boot this lard ***.

Advertisement
From about a month ago:

Manny Navarro
‏@Manny_Navarro
Don't read into Alex Collins visit to #UM hoops game last night. Told as long as Eddie Gran is at #FSU, #Noles are the favorites

Hmm..

***king Manny's fat ***.

Somebody tweet him this message and ask him...."What about now?"

Did that bout 5 minutes ago. Said "now what?"

He'll just say

"Don't look too much into Eddie Gran leaving affecting Alex Collin's decision. Heard as long as Cheif Osceola is their mascot.....#Noles are the favorites"

Manny is an FSU fan if I've ever seen one

You must spread rep around before giving it to that dude ProphetRingz again

Last edited:
Advertisement
103.gif

From about a month ago:

Manny Navarro
‏@Manny_Navarro

Hmm..

hmmm. thats a lot of "influence" for an a$$i$tant coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back