Ed Reed

jackedaround

Junior
Repping the U.

20191103_204158.jpg

Advertisement
Love it. Hilarious when the guy interviewing him offered Ed the FSU job. Then Rodney Harrison for some reason offered him the Texas job. Gotta love how Ed fires up a cigar for all of these too. I heard he's actually the only man in America still allowed to smoke on domestic airline flights.

Screenshot_20191103-205054_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
No one up here GAF about Maryland football. Basketball kind of, but its a pro town. Ravens and O's, Caps, Nats & Skins. They love them some Ed Reed though.
If they root for both must be tough....that woukd be like Landon Collins at my giants practice with a bama shirt.. Iwould say trade him the next day

Advertisement
Advertisement
If they root for both must be tough....that woukd be like Landon Collins at my giants practice with a bama shirt.. Iwould say trade him the next day

Like @Lester Burnham said, no one in Bmore (most of the state, really) gives a crap about UMD football. Ravens fans actually completely LOVE their Canes, and for **** good reason.

MD football fans are, to generalize, entitled brats who couldn't get in to Penn State, UNC or Duke. They don't really care about their football team, they only use it as a conduit for hating on those who are better than them, like Miami, etc.

I've never seen a more ridiculous college football atmosphere than at the two MD home games I've attended, one as a Miami fan, the second one still wearing my Canes gear, but it was a Clem$on game that I went to with a bunch of Tigger fans. That was the only time I've ever truly rooted for Clemson and meant it. You'd think the Terps would have no good reason to care about Clemson, much less hate them, but those people were absolute pricks.

MD basketball fans is a different story, although they have a bit of a trashy streak too. MD football has absolutely zero redeeming qualities.

Like @Lester Burnham said, no one in Bmore (most of the state, really) gives a crap about UMD football. Ravens fans actually completely LOVE their Canes, and for **** good reason.

MD football fans are, to generalize, entitled brats who couldn't get in to Penn State, UNC or Duke. They don't really care about their football team, they only use it as a conduit for hating on those who are better than them, like Miami, etc.

I've never seen a more ridiculous college football atmosphere than at the two MD home games I've attended, one as a Miami fan, the second one still wearing my Canes gear, but it was a Clem$on game that I went to with a bunch of Tigger fans. That was the only time I've ever truly rooted for Clemson and meant it. You'd think the Terps would have no good reason to care about Clemson, much less hate them, but those people were absolute pricks.

MD basketball fans is a different story, although they have a bit of a trashy streak too. MD football has absolutely zero redeeming qualities.
Thanks for sharing my boy...i dont know too much about MD...i just know they have a cool helmet sometimes.

Advertisement
Love it. Hilarious when the guy interviewing him offered Ed the FSU job. Then Rodney Harrison for some reason offered him the Texas job. Gotta love how Ed fires up a cigar for all of these too. I heard he's actually the only man in America still allowed to smoke on domestic airline flights.

View attachment 101035
He is such a legend.

That jacket is the ****.

View attachment 101035
Where can I buy this jacket it’s ******* dope

Advertisement
Back