Ed Reed

DC1986

ALL lives matter. Back the Blue!
Banned
Now that he is available coach Richt needs to find a way to get him on this staff.I think he would do wonders for our DB recruiting. Who in their right mind wouldn't commit to him. Would be huge. Final piece of the puzzle. Rumph is a good coach but Reed is a legend that had great success everywhere he played. Get it done.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I actually do agree with this. Doesn't have to be a coach but he could fill a role like how Bama has excess amount of guys on their staff for recruiting etc

Advertisement
Now that he is available coach Richt needs to find a way to get him on this staff.I think he would do wonders for our DB recruiting. Who in their right mind wouldn't commit to him. Would be huge. Final piece of the puzzle. Rumph is a good coach but Reed is a legend that had great success everywhere he played. Get it done.

EddieCane HAS to be a part of this staff!

does he want to do the college grind of recruiting though? he has a year experience coaching in the NFL he may want to continue on that path intstead, if he is open to coaching in college I'd love to have him on staff

I don't understand why people are still dumping on Rumph. It's Banda that needs to be rotated out. yeah, he can scream on the sidelines and marginally recruit but that pales in comparison to what a DIE HARD Cane and a future Hall of Famer with an exponentially high football IQ like Ed Reed could bring to this staff - for one, instant credibility and someone who could be the sensei of deciphering reads/applying technique.

We cannot continue to get outflanked by in state schools for elite talent at a position of need year after year. Something needs to be done.

Now.

I HIGHLY doubt the HOF Ed Reed would want to join the grind that is a Div 1 position coach (sucking kids off, scouring social media, etc.).

Advertisement
Why don't we ask Santa Claus too. Why do you assume he even has interest in doing this?

Advertisement
Why don't we ask Santa Claus too. Why do you assume he even has interest in doing this?

why wouldn't you? or do you talk yourself out of improving your own situation on a regular basis?

Advertisement
How many HOF players retire and immediately become a college position coach? This narrative is silly and old.

How many HOF players retire and immediately become a college position coach? This narrative is silly and old.

yeah, we should continue pimping the RAB trophy when going on recruiting trips - it clearly worked wonders this time

Advertisement
Back