Ed Reed-will he be back next year?

Advertisement
"Chief of Staff"

-- Probably just evaluates head coach vacancies. I mean, is Ed really going to keep a HC from hiring his own dudes?

Russian Sport GIF by Olympic Channel

You would post this comment at exactly 4:20PM Arizona time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Next year? Is he coming back this year? I haven’t seen hide nor hair of him since Clemson. Has anyone had a sighting? Sightings getting Rare as a squatch

With covid hitting the North Pole hard and with a lot of the elves down, Santa needed a solid, so he called Ed and asked him to come up and make some toys for the kids. Ed will be back after Christmas.

Advertisement
IT’S NOT PERSONAL, SWEETHEART...IT’S THE TRUTH....AND “SETTLING DOWN” IS NOT A PART OF MY DNA...
Then please explain what his job is and why he isn't around. It was presented like this was a huge deal. I'm just not seeing it. I also said I'm not sure how it was pitched to him. Maybe they said be around 25% of the time. Hard to make a great impact being MIA. The fact that nobody can tell you where he is or what he does should tell you something. I'm saying this because I want him to be more involved. Maybe they aren't letting him and that's why I'm asking.

Advertisement
I don't know anything about how covid has affected UM or the football program's finances, but if there are any financial decisions that need to be made this offseason, I wonder whether Ed's role is terminated for financial reasons? But I sure hope he's here.

IT’S NOT PERSONAL, SWEETHEART...IT’S THE TRUTH....AND “SETTLING DOWN” IS NOT A PART OF MY DNA...
What kind of grown man gets this upset when someone questions another man’s “commitment” to a school? You sound like a third grader saying “my dad is cooler than yours!!” . Just stupid

What kind of grown man gets this upset when someone questions another man’s “commitment” to a school? You sound like a third grader saying “my dad is cooler than yours!!” . Just stupid
THE ONLY THING “STUPID” IS THE FACT YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME....SIT DOWN, STFU AND GET A LIFE, SUGARTITS....

Advertisement
Back