Ed Reed-will he be back next year?

lj21

Recruit
Haven't seen much from him in a while. Does he still work with the team? How often is he in the building? I get the feeling that is was all fun when it was new and things died off. Would not be shocked if we have someone else in that role next year. I love Ed but not sure if there is 100% commitment there. Then again I don't know what role was pitched to him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know part of the deal was him not living in Miami and not around full-time because of his kid being in Georgia.

I would say he's keeping his distance due to COVID and the continuous travel that comes with his situation. Probably why he hasn't been as visible. I would bet he's on zoom and has a few time slots with Manny for in-depth conversations throughout the week (at minimum). He could be in the building.. i have no idea.

Didn't know the family in Georgia aspect. Would love for him to more involved/visible but family comes first. Was hoping he could help with the Rumph issue and recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haven't seen much from him in a while. Does he still work with the team? How often is he in the building? I get the feeling that is was all fun when it was new and things died off. Would not be shocked if we have someone else in that role next year. I love Ed but not sure if there is 100% commitment there. Then again I don't know what role was pitched to him.
I’D BET MY HEART TO A BUCKET **** HE HAS MORE “COMMITMENT” TO THE U IN HIS JOCK LINT THAN YOU HAVE IN THIS “BLURB”...OP

for what its worth, he would post instgram stories of him getting the covid test at the UM practice facility nearly every day up til a couple weeks ago. he was there a lot

Advertisement
Russian Sport GIF by Olympic Channel

Advertisement
Back