Ed reed, what will [be his role at the U?]

Advertisement
I feel like these type of stupid threads are started intentionally so clowns can talk negative **** and take shots at a Miami LEFEND. The ignorant insinuations are out of control regarding this man. How many more Ed Reed threads do we need to see the same ****’s talking ****?? Who’s liking and agreeing with these type of threads. . .

I feel like these type of stupid threads are started intentionally so clowns can talk negative **** and take shots at a Miami LEFEND. The ignorant insinuations are out of control regarding this man. How many more Ed Reed threads do we need to see the same ****’s talking ****?? Who’s liking and agreeing with these type of threads. . .
Relax my friend

Advertisement
abandon thread 3.gif

Hopefully nothing. We no longer have a need for a figure head. He can go back to jockeying for that hc position that's been waiting right around the corner for him.
Not sure how you spun the post into anything but a reasonable question. If he was out with Manny then what's he still doing here? Is Mario going to ignore him too? This is a good question.

Advertisement
Really again the same topic? He was a decorative figure that allow himself to be used by Blake and Manny in the initial uproar of the fans. He has no purpose or value for the team operation. The infatuation for ex-players in these board is absurd.

Really again the same topic? He was a decorative figure that allow himself to be used by Blake and Manny in the initial uproar of the fans. He has no purpose or value for the team operation. The infatuation for ex-players in these board is absurd.
He’s probably around to just talk with the players and help them remain focused, I don’t why folks have a problem here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your guy??? I’m not here for you to like me. I don’t give a **** and I don’t mind telling some of you clowns here on CIS to **** off.

That holistic medicine approach is not working my guy. I always see you on some ****ed off energy on here
Your guy??? I’m not here for you to like me or my posts ****. I don’t give a fck what you think. I don’t mind telling some of you clowns here on CIS to **** off.

Advertisement
Back