Ed reed, what will [be his role at the U?]

Advertisement
Hopefully nothing. We no longer have a need for a figure head. He can go back to jockeying for that hc position that's been waiting right around the corner for him.

Not sure how you spun the post into anything but a reasonable question. If he was out with Manny then what's he still doing here? Is Mario going to ignore him too? This is a good question.

Because Ed Reed's role has been a topic of discussion here over the past few years and each thread always devolves into some battle between those who feel that any knock on his current role is somehow a shot as his playing legacy—both sides going on to scream at each other for sixteen pages and going nowhere with things.

No one has any insight on his role, so the question itself does nothing to help the cause and will ultimately morph into the same useless conversation we've had a hundred times around here.

I think his job is to continue to keep whatever he does secret so we can have one of these threads asking what he does once a week or so…

Advertisement
I feel like these type of stupid threads are started intentionally so clowns can talk negative **** and take shots at a Miami LEFEND. The ignorant insinuations are out of control regarding this man. How many more Ed Reed threads do we need to see the same ****’s talking ****?? Who’s liking and agreeing with these type of threads. . .

I think you’re right with a bunch of posters, but not this one. Trust me on this. There’s other stuff going on. Being intentionally devious to try to elicit a certain reaction is not in his repertoire. If you know, you know.

Because Ed Reed's role has been a topic of discussion here over the past few years and each thread always devolves into some battle between those who feel that any knock on his current role is somehow a shot as his playing legacy—both sides going on to scream at each other for sixteen pages and going nowhere with things.

No one has any insight on his role, so the question itself does nothing to help the cause and will ultimately morph into the same useless conversation we've had a hundred times around here.
It's what we do.

His role for Mario is a different question. Most of us agree that whatever role he had for Manny it was mostly symbolic. But what does Mario need a symbolic figure for? Most are convinced that he knows the way. He doesn't have to be sold to the public.

Advertisement
Can all of you take a collective breather? Does anger really accomplish anything other than bans? Come on. If we all met at a bar and had a beer no one would be screaming at another. We are all in this together. Unity.

I've been part ofd many boards, and they all die little by little due to toxicity.

NO. ENOUGH. This is a sacred Canes place founded by Lu, D$ and Andrew.

Advertisement
Know what I'm sayin'? And and, Ed Reed He the sharpest mother****a in the whole Clan He always on point, razor sharp With the beats, with the rhymes, whatever, any DJ

Advertisement
It never hurts to have the GOAT on the sideline to impart his wisdom. Once his contract runs out, I'm sure Rad and Mario will review and see if he should be brought back. As long as he's not a distraction, what's the big deal? Sounds like a lot of jealousy on here for the guy having a cush gig.

On campus today. Interested to see what role Mario and Alonzo have for him. Hope he stinks around the program in an official capacity.

Advertisement
Back