Official Ed Reed WAS new Head Coach at Bethune-Cookman (Now Not šŸ« )

Ed Reed is on ig live calling the AD of BCU a liar while at the same time "fighting" for a hc job at BCU ......UNDER...the lying AD.

Dude just needs to stay in Atl and smoke his weed n cigars at this point.

I also want to say AGAIN...dude is one of my favorite canes of all time. Just callin it like i see it

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ed Reed is on ig live calling the AD of BCU a liar while at the same time "fighting" for a hc job at BCU ......UNDER...the lying AD.

Dude just needs to stay in Atl and smoke his weed n cigars at this point.

I also want to not AGAIN...dude is one of my favorite canes of all time. Just callin it like i see it
he's been doing that (calling Theus, Shannon Sharpe and many others liars and asking for his job back) for a week.

he's been doing that (calling Theus, Shannon Sharpe and many others liars and asking for his job back) for a week.
its crazy folks go off about Deion Sanders....
but he dealt with the same at Jackson State. He kind of did the same as Ed with a video, BUT.......it wasnt a live...also it wasnt profanity laced and unhinged. He did an initial video that was edited by his team and eldest son. Then i think he did a 60 minute segment as well.
I think Ed was following Deion's start....Deion did it to gain support from sponshorships to HELP the program as he showed them how bad it was.....im guessing thats what he was trying to do as well...but he isnt as savvy as Deion and his video looked to do the opposite. My problem is....its OVER....why are you STILL on about it?. He's loving the camera time and clout just as much as PRIME in my eyes. Cause im struggling to find out why he is "fighting" for a job he doesnt have.

and then you switch to practicing psychiatry without a license.

You totally got where I said: TheOriginalCane said.....

Oh wait, I didn't. SO Cool, glad you thought this was all about you. Arrogance and narcissism seem to go hand in hand with you now. You keep doing you.

I get your point about how many you've never seen players become great HC's. I'd also like to ask, when was the last time HOF player was working as a coach you know of? Jerry Rice? Joe Montana? Dan Marino? Fran Tarkenton? Warren Sapp? Barry Sanders?

Yeah me neither. They rarely do, for whatever reason, but my point was simply that trying to lay claim that they couldn't do it is stupidity simply based on the ASSUMPTION that they CANNOT translate it to coaching because one guy says he had ONE ANEC-*******-dotal experience with a baseball player?

Paws

seriously?

I agreed with you on Ed's demeanor. Seriously, go back to my replies above this and you'll see I agreed with the emotionality sentiment against him.

But it stands that there is little evidence to support the theory that a HOF player cannot step in as a HC and do a great job.

You responded to me. You quoted me. It's not rocket science.

Advertisement

AYE MY ***** IF THAT'S MY JITS SCHOOL I'M SUING THE F.U.C.K OUT THAT RAGGEDY MUTHAF.UC.KA

***** I BEEN TO PRISON AND THEY DIDN'T FEED US **** WITH GREEN MOLD ON IT.

THESE YOUNG REALLY YOUNG ADULTS BUT LET'S KEEP IT šŸ’Æ THEY STILL KIDS.

***** YOU AIN'T GIVING MY JIT NO BREAD WITH MOLD ON IT.

TALK ALL THE **** ABOUT ER20 YOU WANT BUT EXPLAIN WHY THESE KIDS EATING MOLDY FOOD IN AMERICA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back