ED REED TO ADDRESS PLAYERS BEFORE ND GAME

Advertisement
God I wished our early 2000 teams would of played nd..... The scrape fest we would of put non them with the likes of Reed.....

That's cause the righteous ******* worms ended the yearly rivalry in 1990 cause they were getting their halos demolished by the convicts. Reed never played ND but he's a Canes bad ***... will be great to see him on the sidelines. I'm getting goosebumps.

Advertisement
Ed will be at practice everyday this week checking in on the guys. He has become a good friend of mine, he lives here in Atlanta and loves cigars. We talked yesterday and he thinks Miami rolls.

Ed will be at practice everyday this week checking in on the guys. He has become a good friend of mine, he lives here in Atlanta and loves cigars. We talked yesterday and he thinks Miami rolls.

Bring him to the WEZ.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When he missed ring of honor halftime ceremony for Ray, Mike, Sapp, and Sean it was announced that he would get his own due prior to nd game. He is also honorary captain like Reggie Wayne was.. should get crowd hyped prior

Advertisement
You think Ed will discuss how to take the fumble from a big defensive lineman so you can turn it into a scoop and score and put the game away?

Advertisement
Back