ED REED TO ADDRESS PLAYERS BEFORE ND GAME

sid the kid

Recruit
Per Barry Jackson. In my opinion....there is no better choice. He will have them boys focused and ready

UM said former UM and NFL standpoint receiver Reggie Wayne addressed players the night before the Virginia Tech game and former UM great and NFL All Pro safety Ed Reed gets the assignment Friday night, on the eve of the Notre Dame game.

Read more here: UM draft prospects at head of class; UM-Notre Dame chatter | Miami Herald

Advertisement
Ed Reed wont let us lose this game, great pick! Ed needs to tell them to dominate

Advertisement
God I wished our early 2000 teams would of played nd..... The scrape fest we would of put non them with the likes of Reed.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love hearing this. We should bring back all the past greats and invite them to stand on the sideline. I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

Advertisement
[MENTION=17367]DanSileo #93[/MENTION] https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=93 , I thought you said you were giving the ND game speach???

Oh yeah...you put me on ignore for telling you the hard truth.... That your thread felt like the place that CIS posters were going each day to take a dump and then leave to resume their normal activities on the board.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back