Ed Reed....knows more than you clowns...

Amen brother. And I've devoted my career to teaching and supporting those on the spectrum. Most rewarding blessing I have ever known
OP is a prick with no respect and probably enjoys his thumb up his asss. To **** with his troll ****

Well if the description fits you-- i could certainly understand you being upset by it....

Being totally fixated on an irrational set of beliefs and behaviors is similar to Autistic behavior patterns.

Since CIS is full of this kind of irrational, unconsolable, hand-banging, sh*t-eating, sh*t-flinging behavior... the word fits well here for you guys...

No disrespect to kids and folks with real autism.

Advertisement
You bunch of autistic football numbnuts with your Trump-wanna-be "you're FIRED rhetoric" and money-wasting banners....

Ed Reed-- amongst THE GREATEST EVER -- called it.

"growing pains"... aka rebuild.

Deal with it.... And if you can't, then start taking your meds.

You sure as **** don't though, so STFU. Welcome to the board though.

UM

9:00 AM - We should hire Ed Reed to be the coach.

2:00 PM - Ed Reed says we're just going through growing pains.

8:00 PM - Ed Reed doesn't know anything; Wilfork has more rings.

Just another day on CIS.

You bunch of autistic football numbnuts with your Trump-wanna-be "you're FIRED rhetoric" and money-wasting banners....

139312.jpg

Advertisement
Lol ok liquidcoke

Did u forget the wilfork responce? One of the greatest ever as well

So since Jordan is the greatest ever i assume he cant make mistakes like drafting darius miles or running the hornets into the ground?

Ok buddy
The Hornets ain’t neva been **** so they were nothing to run into the ground. I get ur point tho

We all love Ed. But what growing is he talking about? Diaz recruited half of those players and already installed the defense which he isn't changing.
We only needed to improve the offense. What Ed said didn't make sense and just because he said it doesn't mean it is right.

Advertisement
Lol ok liquidcoke

Did u forget the wilfork responce? One of the greatest ever as well

So since Jordan is the greatest ever i assume he cant make mistakes like drafting darius miles and kwame brown or running the hornets and wizards into the ground?

FIFY

Ok buddy

Advertisement

this place is infested worh piece of **** liberals

You have real ignorance... no disrespect to those on here that just portray ignorance

Well if the description fits you-- i could certainly understand you being upset by it....

Being totally fixated on an irrational set of beliefs and behaviors is similar to Autistic behavior patterns.

Since CIS is full of this kind of irrational, unconsolable, hand-banging, sh*t-eating, sh*t-flinging behavior... the word fits well here for you guys...

No disrespect to kids and folks with real autism.

All I we want is “To Make UM Football Great Again”

I will pass on:
“If you LIKE your terrible coach you can KEEP your terrible coach.”

I don’t want to fundamentally transform the program into the laughing stock of collage football

Advertisement

There is nothing to "rebuild" at this point, so get your facts straight. We are in salvage and sunken ship stage. last chance to "rebuild" was Randy. Our coaching staffs use to be the training grounds for NFL staffs and HCs, not assistants at other colleges and our players for the NFL HOF, not 4th round picks. We keep rebuilding and very successfully -- Donna turned us into a SH$$House and each coach she hired has done great job rebuilding it. Manny is on track for same result. He probably is line for extension as we speak.

Dont bring facts to this execuse for a football chat board

Advertisement
Back