Ed Reed....knows more than you clowns...

Advertisement
You bunch of autistic football numbnuts with your Trump-wanna-be "you're FIRED rhetoric" and money-wasting banners....

Ed Reed-- amongst THE GREATEST EVER -- called it.

"growing pains"... aka rebuild.

Deal with it.... And if you can't, then start taking your meds.

a yes another Hecht shill Manny lover.

Vince Wilfork, who has more rings than Ed, disagrees.

Ed is the greatest. But he also asked for Coker to be HC. I think Ed sucks at judging coaches.

Advertisement

Ed is the greatest. But he also asked for Coker to be HC. I think Ed sucks at judging coaches.

they all asked for coker to be the HC. romberg already told the story over the radio about how it went down

Advertisement

Don't be delusional.... Wilfork's rings come from Brady... Wilfork will never be in the HOF..

He's a loved Cane, but he ain't no Ed Reed-- not for a hundred miles.

Don't be delusional.... Wilfork's rings come from Brady... Wilfork will never be in the HOF..

He's a loved Cane, but he ain't no Ed Reed-- not for a hundred miles.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 vince wilfork is a first ballot hall of famer without question. hes one of the best nose tackles EVER. and he played on more championship teams than Ed and therefore knows what they should look like more than Ed. Period.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You bunch of autistic football numbnuts with your Trump-wanna-be "you're FIRED rhetoric" and money-wasting banners....

Ed Reed-- amongst THE GREATEST EVER -- called it.

"growing pains"... aka rebuild.

Deal with it.... And if you can't, then start taking your meds.
Your use of "autistic" is blatantly obvious projection.

Sapp did not think so clown.

Everyone Knows Warren Sapp has a personality disorder.... aka "******* syndrome"

Despite his greatness, no one wants anything to do with him and his psychologically unstable self....

troll-detected-radar-45b7.gif

Advertisement
Back