nystateofmind C'est la vie Banned Joined Dec 30, 2012 Messages 16,298 Feb 12, 2020 #41 caneinorlando said: Which is expected from a Free Safety vs a Strong Safety.... Click to expand... I know. I was responding to someone who suggested he should’ve played in the box more.
caneinorlando said: Which is expected from a Free Safety vs a Strong Safety.... Click to expand... I know. I was responding to someone who suggested he should’ve played in the box more.
58straight Junior Joined Aug 12, 2012 Messages 1,662 Feb 12, 2020 #42 305to954 said: Terrance Newman is 41 going strong..there’s no doubt in my mind that If Ed WANTED TOO he could..but that WANT too at a age like 41 is the huge question mark Click to expand... He retired in 2018 I believe
305to954 said: Terrance Newman is 41 going strong..there’s no doubt in my mind that If Ed WANTED TOO he could..but that WANT too at a age like 41 is the huge question mark Click to expand... He retired in 2018 I believe
BS85 Letting it Rip Premium Joined Aug 15, 2014 Messages 16,231 Feb 13, 2020 #43 Dwinstitles said: Fuq we in trouble Click to expand... ?