Ed Orgeron to UF?

Advertisement
Not a ******* chance he’d join that sinking ship.

Yup.

He is not going give up $2+mill that’s LSU owes over the next two years to take a mid six figure job that will last less than a year.

simple math

If he wants to coach again which I seriously doubt. He probably will wait until that last LSU check rolls in

FYI this ALL stems from a flight map from Destin to GVille and Ed O follows Napier.

To me it’s low risk for O because if he goes he doesn’t offset much of his buyout and if he’s fired with Napier he finishes the season likely as interim coach and then goes back to Miami to tan and eat lol

Not to mention Ed loves to party and between the G-Ville Swamp rabbit coeds and the Gilfs in the Villages Coach O would be in his element, LMAO.

Gville Swamp Rabbit
wkh8i5d757w41.jpg

Vs Villages Gilf, which would Coach O choose, after a few four roses?
NINTCHDBPICT000000274812.jpg

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
You’ll definitely catch something from that swamp cooch.

Don't sleep on those geriatric free love practicing baby boomers in the Villages, you'll definitely catch something that's been cooking/burning for 30 or 40 years in that old coochie. Coach O may need a double bag dealing with those Mrs. Parker's / Stacy's Nanas from the Villages and their loofahs.

the-villages-loofa-color-guide-v0-pzc9wk2skkw91.png

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Saw Coach O at the Louisville game. Him and the bride seemed happy with SoFL.
Guys living the dream. He can come and go as he pleases to football practices and games. Doesn’t have to watch film, do media, or recruit.

Guy can coach up future 1st rounders and be on the beach by 2pm five margs deep without a care in the world

Not to mention Ed loves to party and between the G-Ville Swamp rabbit coeds and the Gilfs in the Villages Coach O would be in his element, LMAO.

Gville Swamp Rabbit

Vs Villages Gilf, which would Coach O choose, after a few four roses?
o Canes

MASSIVE problems with STDs in The Villages.

Those old people love to do it like they do on The Discovery Channel...

I saw this Rhoback commercial on TV the other day and man when I say I’ve never been jealous of any man ever…but he’s got me rethinking everything…

IMG_1929.jpeg

Advertisement
Back