East-West Shrine Game - Miami Players

Advertisement
Great Measurement for Bolden And Rambo. No clue why Bolden wasn’t better here. Somebody might take a flier. Big time talent, 10 cent head it seemed like.

Rambo is the best NFL prospect of the three
I think Bubba makes an NFL roster personally

Yes he struggled a lot and “regressed” (i despise that overused term here)

But he’s got lots of talent and Mannys D was not…well I’m just going to let that go

I think the NFL gets the most out of him

But agreed someone will get a steal in Rambo if he goes in the 4th

Advertisement
Bolden never really did much to impress me. He had about a 3 game stretch in 2020 where he looked like the real thing and the rest of his time here he was injured or getting passed by freshmen on the depth chart.

I don't blame the defense because Rayshawn Jenkins, Jamal Carter, Jaquan Johnson and Sheldrick Redwine all became NFL players playing in the same scheme. We also saw James Williams, Avantae Williams and Camren Kinchens make plays in the same system.

Boldin looks the part but he's a below average tackler who doesn't make a ton of plays against the pass either. He's a good athlete so maybe with some motivation the production can start to match the athletic ability.

Bolden never really did much to impress me. He had about a 3 game stretch in 2020 where he looked like the real thing and the rest of his time here he was injured or getting passed by freshmen on the depth chart.

I don't blame the defense because Rayshawn Jenkins, Jamal Carter, Jaquan Johnson and Sheldrick Redwine all became NFL players playing in the same scheme. We also saw James Williams, Avantae Williams and Camren Kinchens make plays in the same system.

Boldin looks the part but he's a below average tackler who doesn't make a ton of plays against the pass either. He's a good athlete so maybe with some motivation the production can start to match the athletic ability.
Agree 100%…to all of this

Injuries and losing Banda really hurt Bolden. The corching eventually got the best of him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dammit turned ln just in time to see Dean get a pick lmao.

Advertisement

MJ Acosta-Ruiz. Look her up.

acostaruiz_mj-official-11192021-hdsht.jpg

Advertisement
Back