East Carolina has an opening

Advertisement
That Stephen A Smith thread was closed but this is what SAS was referring to.

Mcneil had 1 bad season and he's gone. Will probably not get another HC shot again.

Meanwhile Muschamp is about to get another SEC job at S.Carolina
He really on had 1 overly good season. 6 Years only 42 wins and they were abysmal this season. Not exactly a surprise that he got fired.

100% convinced Thread Killa was 2 years old when Butch took Miami out of the sanctions ashes

**** ni99a u really ridin butch worse then bbb crew, u got dat gateway booty hole open.

so far mark looking good from the recruits reactions and thats my formula for winning in miami, foreel tho did butch not follow u on twitter or some ****? **** crazy lol like u gun ride o boy all year, whats done is done i support mark cuz imma cane fan. my **** is u mad cuz people had a different opinion n liked butch,so when they dont agree with u u act like a puzzy? u wylin foreel

we was wrong hes not coach u won dog das it

Big mistake by ECU AD. Ruffin over achieved given the talent level, and loved the school.

Ruffin is a class act and will land on his feet. ECU will take a step down.

Advertisement
ECU is retarded. They finally got a guy who would stay there forever and go to a bowl game almost every year, so they fire him hoping to get some hot new HC that will dump them the minute he has one good season and gets interest from a P5 program. That's a stepping stone program, and they fire the guy who loved that place and won games. Stupid facqits.

That Stephen A Smith thread was closed but this is what SAS was referring to.

Mcneil had 1 bad season and he's gone. Will probably not get another HC shot again.

I think still only 1 black head coach has ever gotten another HC position and he's since been fired. Ty Willingham. If its more than 1 its probably not more than 2.

That Stephen A Smith thread was closed but this is what SAS was referring to

SAS has gone full ******. Muschamp is not getting any job over Rich Rod or Sonny Dykes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back