East Carolina has an opening

D

deleted3746

Ruffin has been fired.

IMO, great spot for Butch Davis Da Gawd...can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Advertisement
Would like to see Butch as far away from South Florida as possible. If Rich Rod goes to USCe, Butch and Zona could be a good fit. I'm sure he'd raid SoCal well and continue to sink USCw as a program

Ruffin has been fired.

IMO, great spot for Butch Davis Da Gawd...can't beat 'em, join 'em.

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-well-played-bro-d0e82a.jpg

Advertisement
If only we could get Coker back as OC. He built our last championship team. I'm sure he could do it again.

Not sure we could lure him away from Armpit Texas State School.

That Stephen A Smith thread was closed but this is what SAS was referring to.

Mcneil had 1 bad season and he's gone. Will probably not get another HC shot again.

Meanwhile Muschamp is about to get another SEC job at S.Carolina

Last edited:
Advertisement
ECU's is full blown retarded. They're not the type of school that's going to get an A-grade hire like Virginia Tech did. Ruffin did a fantastic job for that school but had a plethora of injuries this year. Ruffin will be fine.

Bad fire. ECU has been decent. They struggled this year, but that happens when you not only lose your stud QB (Carden) but also your OC (Riley) and your starting QB (Benkert). Now i do think he made of mess of the QB situation and should have stuck with Kemp and only used Summers as a change of pace guy.

Advertisement
Bad fire. ECU has been decent. They struggled this year, but that happens when you not only lose your stud QB (Carden) but also your OC (Riley) and your starting QB (Benkert). Now i do think he made of mess of the QB situation and should have stuck with Kemp and only used Summers as a change of pace guy.

he got screwed. ecu fans are absolutely livid.

Advertisement
there are reports out that Lincoln and Ruffin are very close and dont think he will take the job...IF true might be a landing spot for Babers if he doesnt take Syracuse job

he got screwed. ecu fans are absolutely livid.

Yeah I'm not sure how they can justify giving him the axe like that. Makes no sense

Advertisement
Back