Early UNC thoughts.

I think they win pretty easily. Dual threat QB is kryptonite for us.

Even after the cancer is removed, there's still a recovery period.

Advertisement
UNC hasn't put up points like that against ACC teams. They only got 26 vs UVA. I think they have had a very easy schedule and caught Duke at the right time. Tough game but let's not make them out to be anything special. They were Spurrier's only bright spot on the season.

Sorry was trying to up vote

Kaaya will have to play the best game he's ever played because Fedora will toy with D'Oritos. Chizik is better than Coley too.

We will need to see the Marquise Williams who gave the game to South Carolina this year or the one who looked like he was on Xanax when we played them last year. If we get the Williams I saw yesterday it's gonna be painful. They've got weapons all over the place and a couple excellent RBs too in Hood and Logan.

Advertisement
Kaaya will have to play the best game he's ever played because Fedora will toy with D'Oritos. Chizik is better than Coley too.

We will need to see the Marquise Williams who gave the game to South Carolina this year or the one who looked like he was on Xanax when we played them last year. If we get the Williams I saw yesterday it's gonna be painful. They've got weapons all over the place and a couple excellent RBs too in Hood and Logan.

Worse thing we can do is play a soft zone a good portion of the game. Marquise is an overrated passer but if he's allowed time to throw as we rush 3, he'll pick us apart. I can see him being 10-12 in the first half, much like we let Ghoulston do. Now, if we are aggressive, I think we can force him into mistakes. Sadly, I think the former is the more realistic option. This staff is risk averse and will do everything it can not to "get beat deep". Smh

Should fly a banner re: ACC refs......
At this point I just want to be the spoiler in the Coastal. And fvck the ACC too.....

Advertisement
We're not gonna play soft I mean we're not gonna rush 3 we might drop in zone but I think we stick to 5 and 4 man fronts you guys really under estimate the change we need to score in the redzone and create turnovers once that happen we'll get the w

Worse thing we can do is play a soft zone a good portion of the game. Marquise is an overrated passer but if he's allowed time to throw as we rush 3, he'll pick us apart. I can see him being 10-12 in the first half, much like we let Ghoulston do. Now, if we are aggressive, I think we can force him into mistakes. Sadly, I think the former is the more realistic option. This staff is risk averse and will do everything it can not to "get beat deep". Smh

Defense is the same as it was when Folden was here. Scott hasn't changed anything. Only thing he's done is give us a little shot in the arm of enthusiasm and passion.

But our D is what it is. I can see UNC shredding the fck out of us. They're a good team this year now that they're playing a little defense.

This UNC team is a prime example of what we were discussing in the D$ thread the other day. You need to play offense and defense. Now that Chizik is there they're playing just enough defense to be a very dangerous club. They've got a dynamic enough team to give Clemson **** in the ACCCG.

We suck so who cares

Just dying for the recruiting season and coach hiring, i could care less about anything else at this point

Advertisement
We suck so who cares

Just dying for the recruiting season and coach hiring, i could care less about anything else at this point

I know right? It'll be nice paying attention to recruiting again... it got so frustrating watching Golden pluck his 2 starts away from eastern kentucky and lose nearly every highly ranked player every year that I stopped paying attention. I used to love signing day. Now it just makes me sick.

Golden took the enjoyment out of everything. I'd like them to to call a time out in the middle of a home game and fire D'no over the loudspeaker and make him walk off the field in front of a boo'ing crowd just to get one more shot at Golden and his buddy.

Advertisement

Defense is the same as it was when Folden was here. Scott hasn't changed anything. Only thing he's done is give us a little shot in the arm of enthusiasm and passion.

But our D is what it is. I can see UNC shredding the fck out of us. They're a good team this year now that they're playing a little defense.

This UNC team is a prime example of what we were discussing in the D$ thread the other day. You need to play offense and defense. Now that Chizik is there they're playing just enough defense to be a very dangerous club. They've got a dynamic enough team to give Clemson **** in the ACCCG.

I'll tell you what...if we go in soft, they will tune us up and put up 40+ and throttle us

UNC will shred our secondary. We have been on an adrenaline high the last two games. We will come back to reality. We still have two below average coordinators and a defense that can give up big plays, a lot of yards and points. We lose by double digits.

Advertisement
Back