Early UNC thoughts.

I'm sure this will be picked up by ABC or espn. ******* gall is awful hope he doesn't have to play. Boys are ready. We win despite the horrible coordinators.

Advertisement
We play like we did today, we get our asses whipped just like Duke did. We barely beat Virginia today....

Big challenge for Doritos on def side don't know if they can stop unc explosive offensive. Heisman will be awarded to Williams after the game and throw in we can't stop anyone from running the ball

Big challenge for Doritos on def side don't know if they can stop unc explosive offensive. Heisman will be awarded to Williams after the game and throw in we can't stop anyone from running the ball

Fedora vs. Doritos... LMAO. Fedora will snap the ball 4 times before Doritos picks one of his 500 plays.

Advertisement
UNC scores a lot of points and our defense is just average. Only way we stay close is if our offense can light it up, we have the players to do it ,but the play calling needs to be much better.

Coley better just formulate a gameplen that calls for Kaaya to get the ball out of his hands quick.

Scott needs to tell Donowhatadefenseis, to lay off the ******* zones.

UNC hasn't put up points like that against ACC teams. They only got 26 vs UVA. I think they have had a very easy schedule and caught Duke at the right time. Tough game but let's not make them out to be anything special. They were Spurrier's only bright spot on the season.

Advertisement
I'm not sure what to expect. I don't put too much stock on how they routed Duke because I think we beat Duke twice and they couldn't get over it. I watched UNC earlier and wasn't impressed. However I looked at their stats and we will need to be pretty perfect with these two morons for coordinators. The kids talent and heart will keep it respectable.

Based on todays performances UNC will crush us.

Let's hope some adjustments are made and we improve from here until Saturday.

Playing at UNC has been trouble for us for many seasons now.

I'm not sure what to expect. I don't put too much stock on how they routed Duke because I think we beat Duke twice and they couldn't get over it. I watched UNC earlier and wasn't impressed. However I looked at their stats and we will need to be pretty perfect with these two morons for coordinators. The kids talent and heart will keep it respectable.

This +100

Miami struggles with Offenses such as UNC. Might get ugly.

Advertisement
If Dorito is replaced with an interim local high school DC, we have a chance. Anybody know a spare one we can borrow for a few weeks?

Couldn't our LB or DB coach handle it?

Oh.

Last edited:
UNC's qb seems to stare down his targets, hopefully that will turn out bad for him next week. And, don't overestimate the hangover dook had from the boys ripping that throat out.

throat-rip-with-slow-mo-o.gif

They come up with the time yet? it will make a big difference if I can go or not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back