Early Spring Rankings

Advertisement
Just goes to show you how much (or little) respect that guy has for the Coastal.
And I do not blame him much with the recent track record.

Personally I think we are at least a top 25 team. As long as TVD is healthy and the punting game and kicking game stay consistent we should be able to hang with most teams.

Durkin is gonna flop at *** To Mouth.

His entire career is the definition of privilege and connections. He's never been a great coordinator or fielded great defenses and he keeps getting hired.

Advertisement
Not playing in a bowl has kept us below the radar. If we had waxed Washington State in the Whatever Bowl, that would garnered some attention going into the offseason.

Maybe its better this way.

All good! Mario taking over and living rent free in Napier and Norvells head. The kids they’re recruiting see the vibe. It’s a marathon not a sprint

Advertisement
Don’t they return most of their team, including Hartman?

Outside of TVD, and maybe Leary, he’s the best QB in the ACC.
I know people go overboard on the * ratings but Wake has four 4* players on their team and everyone else is a 3 or less. There is no chance they are the 14th best team in the country, even if Brady were their qb.

LOL ranking A&M at 2 for the strength of a recruiting class that 80-85% of the players won't see the field next year is an absurd take.

I know people go overboard on the * ratings but Wake has four 4* players on their team and everyone else is a 3 or less. There is no chance they are the 14th best team in the country, even if Brady were their qb.
That’s a fair point, but they somehow won 10 games last year. Not sure if they are top 15 worthy, but they will be solid this year…again.

For a team without National Championship hopes, a pre-season ranking really doesn’t mean too much IMO. Win on the field and it’ll take care of itself.

Advertisement
No Coastal Division team in the rankings? Our floor this year is winning the Coastal. Until we do that, respect won’t be earned.

Advertisement
Back