Early Signing Day Confidence

Advertisement
Most important thing for the staff is keeping Knighton, Height from flipping and adding a couple more o lineman. Any combo of baynes, morris, or denis. I think we get brown but not feeling too optimistic on anyone else.

Yup gotta keep Knighton...Sure up DB (ya right with Rumph and Banda)

January should be a full court press for OL bodies...OL OL OL OL OL is a miss so far. And hopefully January find a portal QB to compete with what we have.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Alright y'all boys its that time of year again signing day 7 days away. I'm here to check you guys energy and confidence on these guys I honestly think we keep all the current commits and have additions. Here's my energy who I think ends up in this class.

TE- D. Washington- NO - TE U and west coast player connects might win out but I think in end SEC bags too heavy on this one
OL- C. Morris- NO - If he does make it campus then yes and he says no to Jimbo
OL- C- Bayne- YES
LB- J. Flowe- NO- If any team other than Clemson I would say yes I'm just at the have to see it to believe it after what happen with Hasselwood
LB- K. Greene- YES
DB- J. Francious- YES
DB- D. Brown- YES

We better wake up on the OL fast...

I have no idea who is coming. But I'll say

DB I think D.Brown would have committed already...his dad played with Randy Shannon, I'm going to say UCF. I think we get two of Francois and Delancey, and I hope we have the sense to take Slaughter who seems to want to be here if Francois bails. Maybe we circle back around on Hodges in January, he's not signing early.

So for early signing day I'm going to play contrarian and say two not on your list

Slaughter
Delancey

I sure hope at least 1 OL too Denis/Morris (longshot)/Baynes...Get one of them and in here and pound the position January...Portal, whatever you gotta do.

They need bodies at this point, someone who can at least have a chance of being developed. I don't think he's coming anyway.
No, I mean I think you’d be disappointed at Denis as guard at Miami. I don’t think he’s gonna be serviceable anywhere. Either way, I hope the best for him.

Advertisement
No, I mean I think you’d be disappointed at Denis as guard at Miami. I don’t think he’s gonna be serviceable anywhere. Either way, I hope the best for him.
I understood you, I was never impressed with his film so I was ok with us not pursuing but if we struck out with so many other targets the staff may think it's worth it to circle back to him. Even if we flipped baynes, morris, or both I hope we keep pushing for 1 more lineman in January.

1576109743295.png

Advertisement
TE- D. Washington- Georgia
OL- C. Morris- Texas A&M
OL- C- Bayne- Louisville
LB- J. Flowe- Clemson
LB- K. Greene- Nebraska
DB- J. Francios - Nebraska
DB- D. Brown- UCF

Crazy thing we didnt miss out copp he wanted to be a hurricane but al golden offered him late af and cook and yearby both went to smae school, both was productive af and graduated tge same year, it was a toss uop,so i know we was happy to have either or yearby should of stayed one more year
Cooper wanted to commit. His family made him wait and he visited Alabama. Done
We had Cook DONE. Than we got Cooley and he brought Yearby over from FSU. Cook didn’t want to play with him in college too, so we lost him. FML we should have had both 🤦‍♂️

Advertisement
Crazy thing we didnt miss out copp he wanted to be a hurricane but al golden offered him late af and cook and yearby both went to smae school, both was productive af and graduated tge same year, it was a toss uop,so i know we was happy to have either or yearby should of stayed one more year
Cooper wanted to be a Cane? Golden wasn’t on him early? I hope that isn’t true. That would be up there with losing out on Bridgewater.

Cooper wanted to be a Cane? Golden wasn’t on him early? I hope that isn’t true. That would be up there with losing out on Bridgewater.

Coop was a 3 star and slow played by Miami.

Bridgewater didn’t want to play for a white coach. Not much Golden could do there.

My inside sauces sayin we gettin errrbody!

Book it! :6fps6:

if not, then fire errrbody!

Advertisement
Back