Early Signing Day Confidence

Odysseus

Freshman
Alright y'all boys its that time of year again signing day 7 days away. I'm here to check you guys energy and confidence on these guys I honestly think we keep all the current commits and have additions. Here's my energy who I think ends up in this class.

TE- D. Washington- NO - TE U and west coast player connects might win out but I think in end SEC bags too heavy on this one
OL- C. Morris- NO - If he does make it campus then yes and he says no to Jimbo
OL- C- Bayne- YES
LB- J. Flowe- NO- If any team other than Clemson I would say yes I'm just at the have to see it to believe it after what happen with Hasselwood
LB- K. Greene- YES
DB- J. Francious- YES
DB- D. Brown- YES

Advertisement
NSD has become like everything else a disappointment for us and I just hope we hold onto what we have , if we finish at 15
given our play and staff massive victory......were pray tell is Oline recruits

Advertisement
We will land the Yearby’s and Pickney’s of the world

and

continue to miss out on the Cook’s and Cooper’s of the world
Crazy thing we didnt miss out copp he wanted to be a hurricane but al golden offered him late af and cook and yearby both went to smae school, both was productive af and graduated tge same year, it was a toss uop,so i know we was happy to have either or yearby should of stayed one more year

Crazy thing we didnt miss out copp he wanted to be a hurricane but al golden offered him late af and cook and yearby both went to smae school, both was productive af and graduated tge same year, it was a toss uop,so i know we was happy to have either or yearby should of stayed one more year
Sorry for the typos but you know what i mean.

Advertisement
you have to win with what you got before you start landing 5 star blue chips recruits

Manny has enough talent and a super weak schedule to put together a 10 win season .... he failed miserably his first year

now he's selling us on this little group chat the 2020 players have, group chats have been going on now for the the past 5 years if not longer lol

freshman class isn't going to carry us next year, and if that's the expectation ... we're ****ed lol

Alright y'all boys its that time of year again signing day 7 days away. I'm here to check you guys energy and confidence on these guys I honestly think we keep all the current commits and have additions. Here's my energy who I think ends up in this class.

TE- D. Washington- NO - TE U and west coast player connects might win out but I think in end SEC bags too heavy on this one
OL- C. Morris- NO - If he does make it campus then yes and he says no to Jimbo
OL- C- Bayne- YES
LB- J. Flowe- NO- If any team other than Clemson I would say yes I'm just at the have to see it to believe it after what happen with Hasselwood
LB- K. Greene- YES
DB- J. Francious- YES
DB- D. Brown- YES
Baynes, Greene, Brown & somehow they pull Washington or Flowe. Something tells me for the epic failure of a season he will pull something off.

Advertisement
Most important thing for the staff is keeping Knighton, Height from flipping and adding a couple more o lineman. Any combo of baynes, morris, or denis. I think we get brown but not feeling too optimistic on anyone else.

Advertisement
Most important thing for the staff is keeping Knighton, Height from flipping and adding a couple more o lineman. Any combo of baynes, morris, or denis. I think we get brown but not feeling too optimistic on anyone else.
I think you’d be disappointed in Denis.

Advertisement
Back