Early Line: UNC vs Canes

Advertisement
Animation Money GIF

Advertisement
I’ll never bet against the canes. But holy **** this is free money

Psychologists actually recommend betting small amounts against your favorite team, ESPECIALLY when the team sucks. If they win, then you are happy and aren't too upset about losing the money. If they lose, you dont get as upset because you won money. If anyone questions your fan loyalty, tell them Dr. Mario wrote you a prescription to bet against UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s the o/u ….might be a nice parley…UNC and the overs if it’s 52 or so…I figure UNC for 40+ and I figure 3 8-10 minute 18 play drives ought to get us at least 13…

Advertisement
So far this season UNC has 15 passing TD's (50% of total production) split between 3 WR's and 2 TE's. UM has a TOTAL of 4 passing TD's .... for the season!!! UNC has 30 total TD's vs UM's 15 ... 11 rushing TDs mostly against the first 2 OOC teams. They put up 62 points against a solid Ap State team. Their D sucks ... but they have an aggressive passing attack to set up the run. One RB has 5 TD's (56 carries for 293 yards and 5.2 avg), their other leading rusher is their QB, 52 carries 255 yards, 4.9 average and 3 rushing TD's. So ... we need to spy the QB as well. UNC has put up the stats that I expected Miami to put up so far this season. I am STUNNED with what UM has "accomplished" offensively.

Opened Miami -5, O/U 63.5 at Circa. Seen Miami -4 other places. Miami -3.5 is the lowest I’ve seen at open.

Books are begging people to bet UNC. Screams trap line. But I’ve seen a bunch of lines over the past 4-5 years involving Miami, that scream trap and end up backfiring. Can’t wait to see the movement this week.

Advertisement
Back