Early Enrollees News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well, I'm just glad Lockhart will be here.

We need to get at least 7 in so we can take advantage of getting the max 32 in. Looks like we should be able to do that.

Is it:

Crow, Flowers(?), Kirby, Witt, Gadbois, Dewey, Gunter(?)

Advertisement
Umm

Gadbois is ******* enormous.

Also can we get someone to photoshop Josh Witt a jawline? Kid is a beast but man......

Advertisement
No, supposedly we have room for 2 more. Either between Hope, Davis, Lockhart, and Hoilett. Well, they all can enroll early, but only 2 more would count for the 2011 class.

Wait, I thought Golden convinced Hoilett to come in early as well? Is that not happening anymore?

I believe they said two more will be announced thursday.

Those two are already in that photo. That's 7.

I'm confused. I thought 6 were announced/confirmed? Everyone in that photo other than Flowers. Leaves Hoilett and Flowers (even though Flowers is pictured).

Edit: nevermind

Hoilett was never expected early, dunno where that came from.

Advertisement
Wait, I thought Golden convinced Hoilett to come in early as well? Is that not happening anymore?

I'm confused. I thought 6 were announced/confirmed? Everyone in that photo other than Flowers. Leaves Hoilett and Flowers (even though Flowers is pictured).

He wasn't at first, but Golden convinced him to. Which is why I was asking. But they expect more later this week.

He wasn't at first, but Golden convinced him to. Which is why I was asking. But they expect more later this week.

Right I remember that, which is why I was initially confused. Do you remember where that statement came from or if there was any confirmation of it?

Advertisement
Real ****er if Lockhart gets ****ed by the clearinghouse. Its pretty important for him to be here in the Spring because he needs to be part of the O ASAP.

Hoilett is suppose to enroll early. Golden talked him into it and he told his highschool bball coach he wouldnt finish the season. I think 2 more should come in later in the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back