Early Clemson prediction

Advertisement
If we are no less than -1 turnovers, then we win. If we're -2 on tunovers, it's anyone's ballgame. -3 on turnovers and that Clemson D seals the game.

I'm sure Mario and crew are pounding ball security this week. Despite my growing cynicism, I do believe we win this game at home if we limit turnovers. Not that anyone cares, but I didn't make a prediction on us winning last week, because I thought we'd lose. When we were up by 3 at halftime, I started having hope... I think we win this week, but conditionally, of course.

UNC very well might be a playoff team (they might not lose a game until postseason) and we were leading them at their place at half time, with a generational QB and WR.

Get a hold of the ball security issue, throw to the TE at least 5 times, have Bain continue to develop into a Frosh AA and yeah, I think we beat Clemson, but only if we are even in TO ratio or only down by one.
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Advertisement
I’m not choosing Mario cristalbal to beat an ACC opponent until he proves he can keep beating ACC opponents.

Clemson wins a low scoring game where they just suck on offense and we turn it over a bunch.

20-17 Clemson.

I think we’re good for 12 points and Clemson who doesn’t want to be the only ACC team to lose to us . I see Clemson winning this one , I’ll lowering the margin from 41to 31

Final 31-12 Clemson

1. Dont run the ball. If you do run the ball, dont do it on 1st down. If you run the ball, dont run obvious IZ. Run power, counter, sweep, split zone, all the fancy **** we did in the first four weeks.

2. Target TE and RB. We wont, but thats were Clemsons pass defense is weak. They have downhill LB who read keys well, but absolutely cannot defend that part.

3. Get yardage on first down. The moment we become predictable with the pass or get ourselves in obvious passing situations vs Clemson, they start coming with exotic blitzes.

4. Get vertical from the slot. We have Brashard Smith and Ray Ray. Force the matchup and just do it.

5. FSU correctly saw that Clemsons corners are left on an island. You can try it there, but FSU had little success throwing jumpballs. I dont know if Colbie and Horton are up for the challenge.

6. Force Clemson to throw the ball. Yes. If they run it, we´re done.

7. Klubnik throws a ****load of out patterns. Dont be stupid when you bite.

This is a trench game for sure. Clemson wins.

Advertisement
My prediction......I have done my best to stay sober all day long up to the last two night games, only to be severely let down by the team and the game. My prediction this weekend, I get hammered so I don't care as much about the outcome.
Also, I have some hope we put it all together and win 31-20.

"Prior to last year’s loss at Notre Dame, Clemson won 10 straight games following a week off during the regular season. The Tigers have posted a 10-1 record at home following an open week, and have won nine straight in those situations, while they are 6-2 in road games."

1. Dont run the ball. If you do run the ball, dont do it on 1st down. If you run the ball, dont run obvious IZ. Run power, counter, sweep, split zone, all the fancy **** we did in the first four weeks.

2. Target TE and RB. We wont, but thats were Clemsons pass defense is weak. They have downhill LB who read keys well, but absolutely cannot defend that part.

3. Get yardage on first down. The moment we become predictable with the pass or get ourselves in obvious passing situations vs Clemson, they start coming with exotic blitzes.

4. Get vertical from the slot. We have Brashard Smith and Ray Ray. Force the matchup and just do it.

5. FSU correctly saw that Clemsons corners are left on an island. You can try it there, but FSU had little success throwing jumpballs. I dont know if Colbie and Horton are up for the challenge.

6. Force Clemson to throw the ball. Yes. If they run it, we´re done.

7. Klubnik throws a ****load of out patterns. Dont be stupid when you bite.

This is a trench game for sure. Clemson wins.
We have to watch those read plays if Shipley starts gouging us.
Klub can keep it and do some damage there.

On those outs…
Snap, Stand Upright, Stare, Throw.
He threw 1 ball in the middle of the field vs Wake.

Advertisement
Toss up IMO. UNC seems way more dynamic than Clemson... albeit Clemson still has dudes. Any info on Mesidor?

Advertisement
If Clemson scores 42 on us I will single handily fund the plane and banner for Mario and Guidry for the UVA game.
Agreed. That's not happening. Anything can bounce a certain way, but I stand by my prediction of a Cane win and will be prepared to eat crow, if it doesn't happen.

And concerning Mario, he's made some major unforced errors, but it's not over for him here. Not yet. I'm still pulling for Cuban Butch, which is what he is. Hopefully, he gets OG Butch's success after some toil.

Agreed. That's not happening. Anything can bounce a certain way, but I stand by my prediction of a Cane win and will be prepared to eat crow, if it doesn't happen.

And concerning Mario, he's made some major unforced errors, but it's not over for him here. Not yet. I'm still pulling for Cuban Butch, which is what he is. Hopefully, he gets OG Butch's success after some toil.
lol butch was a better coach hampered by some real stuff. mario got the keys to the castle fumbling it away.

clemsons D is really good and better coached than ATM. combine that w our O being exposed by 2 diff DCs in conference games. its gonna be tough. hopefully we force enough turnovers to get good field position

Never had us beating UNC. Can't beat elite QBs with a DC who has never faced one in his life. Just the nature of it.

Only reason I'm as down as I am is the GT win snatched away like it was. 5-1 and no one is worried at all.

We can win every game left on our schedule except FSU (unless Coleman misses the game then it becomes a possibility)

Advertisement
Back