Early Clemson prediction

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
If we are no less than -1 turnovers, then we win. If we're -2 on tunovers, it's anyone's ballgame. -3 on turnovers and that Clemson D seals the game.

I'm sure Mario and crew are pounding ball security this week. Despite my growing cynicism, I do believe we win this game at home if we limit turnovers. Not that anyone cares, but I didn't make a prediction on us winning last week, because I thought we'd lose. When we were up by 3 at halftime, I started having hope... I think we win this week, but conditionally, of course.

UNC very well might be a playoff team (they might not lose a game until postseason) and we were leading them at their place at half time, with a generational QB and WR.

Get a hold of the ball security issue, throw to the TE at least 5 times, have Bain continue to develop into a Frosh AA and yeah, I think we beat Clemson, but only if we are even in TO ratio or only down by one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
20231015_154309.gif

Advertisement
If we are no less than -1 turnovers, then we win. If we're -2 on tunovers, it's anyone's ballgame. -3 on turnovers and that Clemson D seals the game.

I'm sure Mario and crew are pounding ball security this week. Despite my growing cynicism, I do believe we win this game at home if we limit turnovers. Not that anyone cares, but I didn't make a prediction on us winning last week, because I thought we'd lose. When we were up by 3 at halftime, I started having hope... I think we win this week, but conditionally, of course.

UNC very well might be a playoff team (they might not lose a game until postseason) and we were leading them at their place at half time, with a generational QB and WR.

Get a hold of the ball security issue, throw to the TE at least 5 times, have Bain continue to develop into a Frosh AA and yeah, I think we beat Clemson, but only if we are even in TO ratio or only down by one.
Difficult to predict this game. I agree it’ll all come down to mistakes - TO’s, dumb penalties, blown coverages.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back