Early Clemson prediction

Advertisement
After a few weeks of f*cking up, the team rallies and plays a relatively clean game. The thing is Clemson is well-coached and their athletes are superior than ours. I'm thinking 27-17 Clemson.

We're going to lose by 17 after keeping it close in the first half.

I'll probably get negged, but that's okay. If you don't like the answer, don't ask the question. :)

Advertisement
Miami coming off a 2 game losing streak, against a school without a direction in its name… gee, I wonder what happens.

Too bad, because their offense is 🗑️.

If we don’t quit. This game is in low 20’s. Just don’t know who has what. 24-17

Our secondary will continue to get exposed, even by Klubnik. I think Clemsons TEs will devastate us.

I think we can man up and be effective against the run for most of the game.

I doubt we have over 70 rushing yards.

TVD will have to be dealing and the WRs will have to get YAC. Maybe we can see some of the fast dudes outrun man coverage.

Advertisement
Klubnik has been very mid and thats being nice, but against UM he'll prob look like a heisman candidate against our defense. Still predicting a win for the good guys 28-24. Hopefully they handle business!

Klubnik has been very mid and thats being nice, but against UM he'll prob look like a heisman candidate against our defense. Still predicting a win for the good guys 28-24. Hopefully they handle business!
honest question, have we allowed any qb to look like a heisman against us?

Advertisement
If we are no less than -1 turnovers, then we win. If we're -2 on tunovers, it's anyone's ballgame. -3 on turnovers and that Clemson D seals the game.

I'm sure Mario and crew are pounding ball security this week. Despite my growing cynicism, I do believe we win this game at home if we limit turnovers. Not that anyone cares, but I didn't make a prediction on us winning last week, because I thought we'd lose. When we were up by 3 at halftime, I started having hope... I think we win this week, but conditionally, of course.

UNC very well might be a playoff team (they might not lose a game until postseason) and we were leading them at their place at half time, with a generational QB and WR.

Get a hold of the ball security issue, throw to the TE at least 5 times, have Bain continue to develop into a Frosh AA and yeah, I think we beat Clemson, but only if we are even in TO ratio or only down by one.
Idky everyone is scared of Clemson. They are A&M again. May have a better overall D but their O is worse. Miami all day

1998 UCLA will come. We have had so many clouds over the program and terrible hires after Butch. Self imposed reductions that weren’t even needed and we didn’t get back. Miami is dumping money into the program like it never has. NIL is leveling the recruiting field. I wouldn’t burn the house down. It will either make it or burn itself down soon enough.

Advertisement
We’ve had the offense **** the bed: GT

We’ve had the defense **** the bed: NC

Now the special teams will **** the bed.

And James Williams will have another personal foul call.

Bank it
Specials did it against A&M I'm hoping that one is out of the way lol.

This new trend of turnovers is concerning going into the Clemson game. I could see Clemson turning the ball over a couple of times too.

I’ll say 24-21 Miami….early prediction.

* I was high and optimistic when I made this prediction. With TVD’s int’s….28-24 Clemson.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back