Early 2018 Draft Projections

Advertisement
You wanna know how this list is B*llsh*t? The fact that a QB who had to transfer to be a starter is given a first round grade while Kendrick Norton who has unreal athleticism and a high motor as a 1 tech doesn't make the list at all. I've said it before and I'll say it again Dee Delaney(if he lives up to the hype) and Kendrick Norton(if he has an equal or better season as last year's) will be Top 2 round picks. If Richard absolutely explodes this year, he'll also be a Top 2 round pick.

Joe Flacco says Hello

You mean the same Flacco that played 2 years at Delaware? I didn't know playing two years and being a champion at a lower level was the same as having one year at Pittsburgh as a grad transfer because you couldn't beat out a freshman.

Lol, why do you hate this kid so much? The guy he lost the job to is the projected #1 overall pick in many mock drafts. Not some UDFA scrub like the guy Flacco couldn't beat out.

You wanna know how this list is B*llsh*t? The fact that a QB who had to transfer to be a starter is given a first round grade while Kendrick Norton who has unreal athleticism and a high motor as a 1 tech doesn't make the list at all. I've said it before and I'll say it again Dee Delaney(if he lives up to the hype) and Kendrick Norton(if he has an equal or better season as last year's) will be Top 2 round picks. If Richard absolutely explodes this year, he'll also be a Top 2 round pick.

Joe Flacco says Hello

You mean the same Flacco that played 2 years at Delaware? I didn't know playing two years and being a champion at a lower level was the same as having one year at Pittsburgh as a grad transfer because you couldn't beat out a freshman.

Lol, why do you hate this kid so much? The guy he lost the job to is the projected #1 overall pick in many mock drafts. Not some UDFA scrub like the guy Flacco couldn't beat out.

Max Browne? You're joking right? Find me one mock draft that has him going No.1. He played 1 game for USC last year and Bama blew them out 56-3 and then Darnold won the job. I think the guy you're looking for is Josh Allen who plays for Wyoming, that kid probably would've went ahead of Trubisky last year but he didn't declare because he was a RS sophomore. I'll wait for your rebuttle saying "Josh Allen? He's obviously a crap QB if he plays for Wyoming even though I've never seen him play"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Joe Flacco says Hello

Max Browne? You're joking right? Find me one mock draft that has him going No.1. He played 1 game for USC last year and Bama blew them out 56-3 and then Darnold won the job. I think the guy you're looking for is Josh Allen who plays for Wyoming, that kid probably would've went ahead of Trubisky last year but he didn't declare because he was a RS sophomore. I'll wait for your rebuttle saying "Josh Allen? He's obviously a crap QB if he plays for Wyoming even though I've never seen him play"

I was referring to Darnold.

Joe Flacco says Hello

I know you were...you're trying to bump a kid that had an ample amount of opportunities to be the starter at USC and when he finally was made the "starter" he blew it big time and the offense was anemic

Advertisement
I love Chad but he lacks the bend to be a 1st round DE IMO. Prototypical size, great body, decent enough speed but he's literally NEVER bent the edge since he's been here. NFL coaches want that bend.

U killing me smalls ??? Smh

Lol, why do you hate this kid so much? The guy he lost the job to is the projected [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] overall pick in many mock drafts. Not some UDFA scrub like the guy Flacco couldn't beat out.

I know you were...you're trying to bump a kid that had an ample amount of opportunities to be the starter at USC and when he finally was made the "starter" he blew it big time and the offense was anemic

No you didn't. You misread what I wrote and asked me to find you a mock that has Browne at #1 . I don't care either way, just saying your logic doesn't make sense.

I love Chad but he lacks the bend to be a 1st round DE IMO. Prototypical size, great body, decent enough speed but he's literally NEVER bent the edge since he's been here. NFL coaches want that bend.

Show me when he's ever bent an edge.

Then explain to me how a True Freshman DE just had 8.5 sacks on the same defense.

Lol, why do you hate this kid so much? The guy he lost the job to is the projected [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] overall pick in many mock drafts. Not some UDFA scrub like the guy Flacco couldn't beat out.

No you didn't. You misread what I wrote and asked me to find you a mock that has Browne at #1 . I don't care either way, just saying your logic doesn't make sense.

Hugh, I am asking you to find me that mock draft you're referring to because all the ones I've seen have Allen first and then Rosen/Darnold are splitting on who goes after. Sorry, I should've worded it better...

Advertisement

Then explain to me how a True Freshman DE just had 8.5 sacks on the same defense.

Agree completely. Not hating on him cause i think hes a pretty good run defender and a good DE. He's just not a good pass rusher, plain and simple.

Agree completely. Not hating on him cause i think hes a pretty good run defender and a good DE. He's just not a good pass rusher, plain and simple.

11 tackles for loss, 4.5 sacks and broke his hand against FSU... im sure thats part of the reason he didnt get closer to Joe Jackson in the sack count?? And not some bs about not bending the edge

Advertisement

11 tackles for loss, 4.5 sacks and broke his hand against FSU... im sure thats part of the reason he didnt get closer to Joe Jackson in the sack count?? And not some bs about not bending the edge

So he can't bend the edge cause he broke his hand?

He's literally NEVER showed the ability to bend an edge since he's been here. That's not his forte and quite frankly he can't do it. He doesn't have that ability.

He's a solid college Defensive End. Does well against the run, marginal pass rusher - doesn't possess bend or a plethora of pass rush moves.

He could have 4 healthy hands and still wouldn't put up the numbers Jackson did last year. Jackson is simply more gifted.

Allen Bailey had 11 TFL's and 7 sacks two seasons in a row and was All-ACC. He also was a physical freak who could play 3 different spots on the D-line. (3-tech, 4-tech and 5-tech)

He was drafted in the 3rd round. One of the main reasons he fell that low (despite having speed, size and ridiculous strength) is the fact that he couldn't bend the edge. (he was stiff)

Although they look nothing alike Chad and Allen's skill-sets are very similar. Both are strong at the point of attack, good against the run, can bull-rush but lack the ability to get an Offensive Tackle's shoulders turned in Pass-Pro.

Advertisement

He's literally NEVER showed the ability to bend an edge since he's been here. That's not his forte and quite frankly he can't do it. He doesn't have that ability.

He's a solid college Defensive End. Does well against the run, marginal pass rusher - doesn't possess bend or a plethora of pass rush moves.

He could have 4 healthy hands and still wouldn't put up the numbers Jackson did last year. Jackson is simply more gifted.

He doesn't know what you're talking about Macho, just let it be.

Don't waste your time arguing with him.

chad thomas made the right decision on focusing on his music career IMO. Love the guy to death but he's a lot better musician than he is defensive end.

Advertisement
Back