Earl Little, Jr. commits to FSUck

Advertisement
man their dt woulda been our starting dt the last 2 years how quickly yall forgot Darrell Jackson.

FSU is better in the portal than most because like Manny ...Norvell is usually FIRST on the kids in the portal or back channelling. I dont know HOW we hired some dude from Michigan State and we are usuallya day late dollar short in the portal.

Our evals are hit or miss as well...we legitimately go in the portal looking tfor guys to be "depth guys" which makes no sense.

Why tf was a rotational safety from Vandy a major priority while twiddling their thumbs with alot of db talent in the portal. (if they grab Burks or Dunham i get it)

FSU downfall is over stated again here. I hate fsu but im a be a realist with it. They'll likely have a better record than us next year based off the current trajectory.
I said step back not 4-8 or anything.

They lost a lot, and they aren't going to be better than they were this year at 13-0. I said 9-3, I stand by that 100%. If they get lots of breaks maybe 10-2 Maybe.

FSU isn't going away. They weren't the 7th class this year, but close enough and with a higher per average recruit. They won't be as good as this year prior to losing Travis. It's their thing, replacing people in the portal and no clue how good Little II is, but we're not setting the portal on fire ourselves. It's like people are manufacturing optism at this point while casting stones.
The difference between the portal past years for them and this year is that in the past they brought in guys with proven production. This year they’re bringing in former 4 and 5 stars that haven’t hit the field yet. If they can develop them, they’ll have them for 3-4 years but these guys are less likely to make an impact next season. They did bring in a veteran QB with DJ but he’s not as good as Travis, and they have no backup behind him.

Some of you love defending/making excuses for FSU and Norvel more than your own school, **** is wild. Here is who they've gotten in the portal so far

Earl Little: 4* who didn't do anything at Alabama
Jalen Brown: 4* who has hands of stone
Grady Kelly: 3* DL from Colorado State
Marvin Jones: 5* who was terrible at Georgia
Jaylin Lucas: 3* RB from Indiana
DJU

Their recruiting classes under Norvell now according to Rivals

2024: 12th
2023: 26th
2022: 20th
2021: 27th
202: 20th

So yes, they are most definitely going to take a huge step back next year as they lost basically all their impact players, who were portal players, and haven't replaced them. And because their recruiting was so god awful, they have no depth. **** outta here with the "realism" man:pgdead:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What would be your pecking order?
Of the CB's still available:

1. Aydin White
2. Keointe Scott
3. Upton Stout
4. Jevon McIver
5. Kam Alexander
6. Kobe Singleton
7. Denver Harris
8. Lamareon James
9. DJ McKinney
10. Oshae Baker
11. Tyreek Chappell
12. Mumu Bin-Wahad
13. Torey Richardson
14. Kolbey Taylor
15. Ronald "RJ" Delancey

There's still a group that hasn't entered the Portal yet that I would have up there as well.

Some of you love defending/making excuses for FSU and Norvel more than your own school, **** is wild. Here is who they've gotten in the portal so far

Earl Little: 4* who didn't do anything at Alabama
Jalen Brown: 4* who has hands of stone
Grady Kelly: 3* DL from Colorado State
Marvin Jones: 5* who was terrible at Georgia
Jaylin Lucas: 3* RB from Indiana
DJU

Their recruiting classes under Norvell now according to Rivals

2024: 12th
2023: 26th
2022: 20th
2021: 27th
202: 20th

So yes, they are most definitely going to take a huge step back next year as they lost basically all their impact players, who were portal players, and haven't replaced them. And because their recruiting was so god awful, they have no depth. **** outta here with the "realism" man:pgdead:
I think they beat us 3 years in a row still.

Advertisement
Of the CB's still available:

1. Aydin White
2. Keointe Scott
3. Upton Stout
4. Jevon McIver
5. Kam Alexander
6. Kobe Singleton
7. Denver Harris
8. Lamareon James
9. DJ McKinney
10. Oshae Baker
11. Tyreek Chappell
12. Mumu Bin-Wahad
13. Torey Richardson
14. Kolbey Taylor
15. Ronald "RJ" Delancey

There's still a group that hasn't entered the Portal yet that I would have up there as well.

There's a solid DB from Oregon that's going to enter that wants to come here. #notamper haha

Advertisement
Back